become an editor
the entire directory
only in S/Sheffield
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Localities: S: Sheffield
Business and Economy
Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Counties: Berkshire
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Regions: Western
Bartholomew's Cobble | Ashley Falls
- 294-acre reservation offering hiking trails, bird watching, scenic views and picknicking. Open daily, year-round.
Berkshire Choral Festival
- Information on annual festival, including tickets, photos, and tapes.
The Colonel John Ashley House
- Home built in 1735 in which, according to tradition, the Sheffield Declaration of 1773 was drafted.
The Sheffield Historical Society
- Nonprofit corporation involved in local historical research and offering a variety of educational programs. Included are listings of programs, volunteer and membership information.
- Brief historical overview and guide to the community.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2011 at 11:15:02 UTC -