become an editor
the entire directory
only in Salem/Education
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Localities: S: Salem: Education
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Counties: Essex: Education
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Education
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Regions: Greater Boston: Education
Bates Elementary School
- Includes Principal's Newsletter, PTO information and a list of upcoming school performances for kindergarten through grade 5.
Bentley Elementary School
- Provides school history, programs and policies, and calendar for kindergarten through grade 5.
Carlton Elementary School
- Includes school history, mission statement and activities.
Collins Middle School
- Grades 6-8; highlights curriculum, activities, and staff directory.
- Provides school-wide professional development models designed to improve student outcomes in literacy. Includes materials, description of courses and implementation instructions.
Horace Mann Laboratory School
- Grades K-5; includes lunch menus, student web site links, and information on programs.
Nathaniel Bowditch School
- Grades K-8 with dual-language English-Spanish program. Includes staff information, program highlights, and council meeting schedule.
The Phoenix School
- Serves children in kindergarten through eighth grade. Includes school background and faculty information.
Salem Academy Charter School
- Provides staff listings for grades 6, 7 and 8. Includes subject curriculums, principal’s corner and nurse’s notes.
Salem Early Childhood Center
- Offers facility, admission, program and tuition information.
Salem High School
- Information about the public high school's academic curriculum, activities, athletics, news, and alumni events. Also contains a district calendar.
Salem Public Schools
- Provides central administration information and links to all the schools in the district.
The Saltonstall School
- Year round school offers information on multi-age classes, alternative assessment programs and multiple intelligences. Includes contact information.
Stephen Phillips Memorial Trust Scholarship Fund
- Offers scholarships to students with financial need who display academic excellence, strong citizenship and character, and a desire to make a meaningful contribution to society. Includes criteria and contact information.
Street Smart Drivers
- Offers driving instruction in the Essex county area. Includes class schedules, license requirements and contact information.
Witchcraft Heights Elementary School
- Offers overview of school facilities, technology and mission. Includes faculty and staff contacts and PTO information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 8:49:19 PM EDT -