become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
Business and Economy
Artists and Galleries
Esoteric and Occult
Flowers and Gifts
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Business and Economy: Shopping
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Regions: Eastern: Business and Economy: Shopping
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Regions: Greater Boston: Business and Economy: Shopping
- Offers custom fragrances, bath and body, and gift sets. Includes ordering information, directions and contact information.
The Corporate Connection
- Provides customized business products and notary supplies. Includes ordering information.
The Crafters Market
- Provides handmade products from local crafters. Includes information on suppliers and contact information.
The Harp Connection
- Offers a selection of harps and accessories including strings, music, recordings and benches. Includes rental information and directions.
Landry and Arcari
- Design and manufacture of hand-knotted and broadloom woven oriental and contemporary area rugs, from wool. Also, wall to wall carpeting, from sisal, coir, jute and paper. Detailed carpet care section.
Market Wine and Spirits
- Full-service wine, spirits, and beer store. Includes a product information database, searchable by category, brand, country, and vintage.
Odyssey Pro Sound
- Buys, sells and trades new, used and vintage equipment for the broadcast industry, commercial and project recording studios, and post-production facilities. Includes online product catalog.
- Offers a mix of antique and modern products. Includes art gallery, upcoming events and directions.
- European delicatessen offering imported and home made goods. Includes product information and location. In English and Polish. Located at 176 Essex Street.
Wicked Good Books
- Located on the Essex Street pedestrian mall (formerly Derby Square Bookstore). An independent book store. Also offers online shopping.
Ye Olde Pepper Candy Companie
- Candy company owned by the Burkinshaw family since 1806 provides fresh made products. Includes company history and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 12, 2014 at 15:40:17 UTC -