become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Industrial
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Business and Economy: Industrial
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Regions: Greater Boston: Business and Economy: Industrial
- Institutional "warewashing systems". Contains detailed product descriptions.
The Alvis Company
- Manufacturers and distributors of repair parts and accessories for brake lathes. Includes a product list and contact form.
Barrett Technology Inc.
- Manufacturer of robotic arms and hand manipulators. Products and services, company information, and customer support.
Chestnut Hill Sound
- Manufactures an iPod docking speaker system including a detachable front panel that functions as a remote control.
H.C. Starck Inc.
- Produces metals, ceramics, and electroconductive polymers. Contains product descriptions, research publications, and company information. A part of the Bayer Group.
- Develops, sells, and supports specialty chemicals for electronic manufacturing applications. Includes a company overview, product descriptions, and technical resources.
- The Microfluidics and Morehouse-Cowles divisions manufacture dissolvers, mixers, dispersers, and media mills. Includes a company profile, product descriptions, and event listings.
- Produces a pneumatic medicine device. Includes information for patients and healthcare professionals, along with a company profile.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2014 at 4:14:33 UTC -