become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Social_Services
Society and Culture
Cambridge Family and Children's Services
- A private, nonprofit, nonsectarian organization that works to strengthen family and individual self-sufficiency and provide children and adolescents with stable home and community environments.
EMERGE: Counseling and Education to Stop Domestic Violence
- The first counseling program in the nation for men who batter. Also offers support referrals for families, along with training for counselors and educators.
Food For Free
- Distributing donated food to food pantries, meal programs and shelters in and around Cambridge and Boston. Information for donors, volunteers, and recipients.
Harvard Square Homeless Shelter Corporation
- Support organization for a student-run homeless shelter in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Shelter history, information for contributors, and links.
Solutions at Work
- Provides transitional assistance including employment, furniture bank and moving services, children's clothing exchange, and advocacy. Includes programs, volunteer and donation needs, events and news.
- New England's first battered women's shelter. Includes history, information on programs and services, newsletter, and job openings.
- Providing temporary and permanent housing for displaced women, homeless women and children, women with HIV/AIDS, battered women, and women recovering from substance abuse. In Central Square.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:09:39 UTC -