become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Business and Economy: Shopping
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Regions: Eastern: Business and Economy: Shopping
- Sales and repair of high-quality stereo components, in Harvard Square. Since 1965.
Black Magic Chimney and Fireplace
- Sales and maintenance for over 20 years. At Fresh Pond Circle.
- Five independent specialty markets in one location. Information on bakery, meat market, florist, liquor shop, and catering.
Cambridge Bicycle Shop
- 1 block from MIT. Repair, rentals, custom, fixed-gear, track, single-speed, BMX. New, used, refurbished, vintage, and rental bikes.
- Mall in Lechmere Square. Coupons and a virtual tour.
The Caning Shoppe
- Expert chair restoration services and sales of new furniture. In North Cambridge.
Cardullo's Gourmet Shoppe
- Harvard Square institution selling a wide array of teas, and chocolates.
Central Square Florist
- Offering classic and contemporary flower arrangements, plants and gift baskets. Includes delivery information.
- Featuring contemporary furniture in a variety of style and for each room of the home.
Clothware in the Square
- Sportswear and lingerie in Harvard Square.
Daniel R. Spirer Jewelers
- Handcrafting jewelry for over 20 years. Hours, directions to Porter Square location, and gallery.
The Games People Play
- Board games, chess sets, bards, game books, puzzles, family games, card and dice games.
- Specializing in new and used guitars, basses and accessories; authorized dealer for Fender, Epiphone, Guild and DeArmond.
Keezers Classic Clothing
- Designer tuxedos, classic clothing and formal wear in Central Square.
L. A. Burdick Chocolates
- Bringing the European tradition of fine chocolate making to Harvard Square.
Lechmere Rug Co.
- Carpet sales and installation, shop at home and 24 hour emergency services available. Near the Lechmere T stop.
Mind's Eye Yarns
- Knitting and spinning supplies in Porter Square. Information on fibers, special items, classes, groups, online discussions, and knitting-related links.
- In Harvard Square. Site includes photos of floral arrangements and gardens, customer reviews, and awards, and contact information.
Superior Nut Company, Inc.
- Providing nuts, chocolates and dried fruits since 1929. Site includes company history and online shopping. Near Lechmere Square.
- Family-owned housewares and hardware shop in Porter Square. Directions and an online catalog for gourmet cooking needs.
Ten Thousand Villages
- Central Square shop offering fairly traded handicrafts from around the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2014 at 5:08:30 UTC -