become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Industrial
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Localities: C: Cambridge: Business and Economy: Industrial
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Business and Economy: Industrial
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Regions: Greater Boston: Business and Economy: Industrial
- Biotechnology company marketing a scaffold on which cells in culture can adopt predetermined three-dimensional shapes, for bioproduction, and neurological and soft tissue wound healing.
A Street Frames Inc
- Custom picture frame manufacturer. Offers online ordering of finished corner wood and welded steel frames.
- Biotech developer of drug delivery systems with an office in Cambridge.
- Company developing therapeutics of aptamers, for the prevention and treatment of chronic and acute disease. Includes overview of technology, products, and partnerships.
- Manufacturer of interferon and vaccines, giving overview of drug development, research in the pipeline, investor information, with news archive, and career opportunities.
- Creates drugs based on epigenetics. Includes information on their research, the field of epigenetics, and the management team.
- A biotechnology firm producing a number of surgical and therapeutic products. Includes a listing of products as well as information for patients.
Manta Product Development, Inc.
- Product development firm working in a variety of industries. Includes descriptions of services and a portfolio of projects.
- Developing microchip technology for drug delivery. See a review of the technology.
Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals
- Biopharmaceutical company specializing in molecular medicine. Contains information about the company, their product pipeline, and their research.
Piezo Systems, Inc.
- Manufacturer of piezoceramic electronics equipment, near Central Square.
Runaway Technology, Inc.
- Supplier of photomosaics, both stock and custom-made. Photomosaics, invented by Robert Silvers, are mosaics made from photographs instead of solid colored tiles. Site includes examples.
The DNA Medicine Institute
- Develops medical products and devices. Includes a company profile and information about their products.
- Produces cellulosic ethanol from items such as sugarcane bagasse, agricultural waste, and wood products. Describes their process, research, and products.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 12, 2011 11:43:39 PM EDT -