become an editor
the entire directory
only in Neighborhoods/Dorchester
Bird Street Community Center
- Provides information on center staff, programs, events, and history.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Dorchester
- Staff directory, hours, events calendar, and volunteer information.
Dorchester Educational Enrichment Program
- Project D.E.E.P.: highlights programs, events, and successes.
The Dorchester Historical Society
- Provides information on properties, membership, and programs.
- Includes police logs, obituaries, job opportunities, and neighborhood news.
Federated Dorchester Neighborhood Houses, Inc.
- Provides information on community programs and services, membership agencies, and employment opportunities.
Historical Markers: Dorchester
- List with description and location of historic sites in the neighborhood.
The History of the Town of Dorchester Massachusetts
- Electronic version of text published in 1859 by local historical society (Image, text. PDF).
Jones Hill Neighborhood Association
- List of officers, meeting schedule, and list of phone numbers of interest.
Montserrat Aspirers Community Center
- Activities calendar, scholarship information, and related links.
Pope's Hill Neighborhood Association
- Includes history, newsletter, and contact information.
St. Marks Area
- Places of interest, business directory and directions to the section of Dorchester by car and via the T.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2014 at 0:35:07 UTC -