become an editor
the entire directory
only in Financial_Services/Venture_Capital
Business and Economy
Ascent Venture Partners
- Includes information on partners, portfolio, and network.
- Investment focus: early and late stage information technology and life sciences in Europe and the United States.
Boston Millennia Partners
- Provides private equity financing to companies in the telecommunications, information technology, and healthcare and life sciences industries; includes team and portfolio information.
Boston University Community Technology Fund
- Helps university identify, protect, and license its intellectual property; includes news, awards, and information on new ventures.
Brook Venture Fund
- Investment focus: early expansion stage companies already generating revenues.
Charlesbank Capital Partners, LLC
- Private investment firm committed to acquisition and expansion financing for growing companies and developing real estate assets. Includes investment criteria and representative investments.
- Holding company with subsidiaries which invest in, and develop Internet companies representing a broad array of internet technologies and services. (Nasdaq: CMGI).
The Cullinane Group, Inc.
- Information on high-tech investments, community activities of family, and publications for the entrepreneur.
- Investment focus: New England based early-stage technology companies; includes plan submission and member profiles.
FA Technology Ventures
- Energy and information technology investments; includes information on advisory board and portfolio.
HarbourVest Partners, LLC
- Investment focus: global, with direct investments in software, hardware, data communications, telecommunications, financial services and management buyouts of operating companies.
- Investment focus: later stage companies in the business services, media and communications industries.
JAFCO America Ventures, Inc.
- Investment focus: communications, software, information services, systems/peripherals and semiconductors; includes profiles of partners.
- Information on investment in communications and information technology companies; includes entrepreneurial resource link collection.
Mass Capital Resource Co.
- Investment focus of manufacturing and service companies; includes information on portfolio and investment team.
Massachusetts Technology Development Corp.
- A venture capital firm that addresses the "capital gap" for start-up and expansion of early-stage technology companies operating in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Resources for entrepreneurs.
- Focus: BioVentures family of funds for investing in private healthcare companies in the US and Europe; includes information on funds, publications on portfolio companies, and management team information.
Park Street Capital
- Offers private equity financing; information on strategy, management team, and glossary.
- Investment focus: ventures of all stages, primarily in technology-based companies, but also non-technology. Offices also in Menlo Park and San Ramon, California.
- Focus: seed to later-stage investments in the communications services, networking infrastructure, e-commerce and media industries; additional offices in Menlo Park, California and London.
- Focus: profitable companies which are poised for continued growth in the fields of software, technology, information services, healthcare, and financial services.
- Investment focus: profitable private growth companies in software, technology, healthcare, financial services, media and consumer products.
Venture Investment Management Company
- Focus on software and services, Internet infrastructure, communications technologies, and bioscience; includes news and portfolio company information.
Weston Presidio Capital
- Investment focus: later-stage growth companies, recapitalizations and buyouts in a diverse set of industries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 16, 2015 at 6:05:07 UTC -