become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Health: Organizations
- Private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of people with developmental disabilities and their families.
Health Care for All
- Organization dedicated to making adequate and affordable health care accessible to everyone, regardless of income, social or economic status. Includes highlights of services and publication list.
The Hospice Federation of Massachusetts
- Includes hospice locator, end of life decision tools, and care information.
Jane Doe Inc.
- Offers support services for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. Includes directory of rape crisis centers, donation information, restraining order realities, and program highlights.
Lupus Foundation of New England
- Support and services for those with Lupus, and family members. Information about the disease, list of support groups statewide and an event calendar.
- Help and support for families and friends of alcoholics in state.
Massachusetts Alliance on Teen Pregnancy
- Consortium providing leadership to prevent teenage pregnancy and meet the service needs of pregnant and parenting teens and their children.
Massachusetts Association of Electrologists, Inc.
- Directory of state electrologits; information on electrology; plus, information on membership, board certification and events.
Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition
- Offers organization's projects and campaigns, legislative alerts, calendar, and breast cancer facts.
Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Comprehensive information on health care in the state of Massachusetts.
Massachusetts Health Council, Inc.
- Non-profit group committed to improving and protecting the health of state citizens. Includes a group history, membership information and schedule of events.
Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers
- Addresses common concerns, expands primary care services into medically underserved areas across the state and strengthens community health centers (CHCs) through the overall promotion of health centers and their needs. Includes center directory, publication and events list, with staff directory.
Massachusetts Medical Society
- Provides physician profiles, physician referrals, and health care information for physicians and citizens of Massachusetts.
Massachusetts Public Health Association
- Seeks to improve the public's health and promote the establishment of health care as a human right. Includes newsletter, policy highlights, and donation information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 13, 2015 at 16:48:07 UTC -