become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Substance Abuse Centers and Counseling Services
Health: Mental Health
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Mental Health
Arbour Health System
- Private mental health and addictions system, including Arbour Hospital, Arbour-Fuller Hospital, Arbour-HRI Hospital, Arbour Counseling Services, ; Arbour SeniorCare and Arbour-Choate Health Management.
Carson Center for Human Services
- Help with mental health and substance abuse problems, developmental disabilities, and traumatic brain injuries with locations in Gardner, Greenfield, Springfield, Ware and Westfield.
- Search vehicle for finding therapists, shelters, support groups, residential schools, treatment programs and other mental health services in Massachusetts. Visitors have free, limited access to database while subscribers have password-protected full search capability.
The Key Program, Inc.
- This program provides intensive residential treatment for female clients between the ages of 12 and 18. Staff provide individual, group, and family counseling as well as educational and vocational advocacy.
- Member run advocacy organization of mental health consumers as well as current and former psychiatric patients, with chapters in Boston, Worcester and Lowell.
National Alliance for the Mentally Ill of Massachusetts
- Provides information, support and referral services to individuals with various forms of mental illness and their families.
Parent Professional Advocacy League
- Statewide organization of the National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health. Includes information about training, resources, and publications.
The Social Work Therapy Referral Service
- Free telephone referral service providing counseling referrals in Massachusetts for individual, couple, family and group therapy. Referrals matched for specialty, location and insurance and fee requirements.
Special Olympics Massachusetts [SOMA]
- Provides sports training and competition along with health-related programming in a variety of Olympic-type sports for individuals with intellectual disabilities. Includes information about programs, events, and donations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 13, 2012 at 16:26:46 UTC -