become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Judicial_Branch
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Judicial Branch
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Government: Law Enforcement
Massachusetts Court System
- Official government site for the Supreme Judicial Court, the Appeals Court, the Executive Office of the Trial Court, the seven Trial Court departments, the Office of the Commissioner of Probation, and the Office of Jury Commissioner.
Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Fifteen-member body established by Massachusetts General Laws to oversee the provision of legal representation to indigent persons in the Commonwealth.
Federal District Court of Massachusetts
- Contains local rules, forms, PACER access, opinions of interest and general information.
Judgepedia - Massachusetts
- Collaborative encyclopedia providing news and information about the court systems and judiciary in the state, including elections, from a neutral perspective.
- One day/one trial system for jurors is explained, with courthouse information and instructions for those summoned for jury duty.
Office of the Reporter of Decisions
- Reports of decisions upon all questions of law argued by counsel before the Supreme Judicial Court and the Appeals Court, in print and electronic form, with headnotes, tables of cases, and indexes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 12, 2014 at 18:11:04 UTC -