become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Judicial_Branch
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Government: Judicial Branch
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Judicial Branch
Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Fifteen-member body established by Massachusetts General Laws to oversee the provision of legal representation to indigent persons in the Commonwealth.
Federal District Court of Massachusetts
- Contains local rules, forms, PACER access, opinions of interest and general information.
- One day/one trial system for jurors is explained, with courthouse information and instructions for those summonsed for jury duty.
Massachusetts Court System
- Links to Supreme Judicial Court, Appeals Court and Trial Court, plus FAQs, documents and forms, employment opportunities and contact information.
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- Official site of the office of the Reporter of Decisions of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court and the Appeals Court. Includes slip opinions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:11:10 UTC -