become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Executive_Branch
Governor Charlie Baker
Governor Deval Patrick
Bureau of State Office Buildings
- Manages the state office buildings located in the Government Center Complex in Boston, as well as state office buildings located in Springfield and Pittsfield.
Civil Service Commission
- Agency which hears and decides appeals of public employees under the protection of civil service laws.
Department of Revenue
- Online Taxpayer Service Center and resource site for information on state tax law.
Division of Capital Asset Management
- Responsible for major public building construction and real estate services for the Commonwealth. Formerly known as the Division of Capital Planning and Operations.
Executive Office for Administration and Finance
- Provides access to agency policy reports, programs, and contacts.
Fiscal Affairs Division
- Develops the Governor's budget recommendations for submission to the Legislature, analyzes the projected fiscal impact of new and existing legislation to ensure that the Commonwealth's projected revenues support the projected level of spending, and oversees spending authorized by the Legislature.
Group Insurance Commission
- Oversees Massachusetts state employees, retirees and dependents heathcare programs.
Housing and Economic Development: Business
- Business development resources and guidance.
Human Resources Division
- Employment opportunities, civil service exam schedule and division publications.
Information Technology Division
- Application, network and strategic planning services as well as information on projects and programs.
Massachusetts Department of Food and Agriculture
- Information on programs, services and resources available to Massachusetts farmers, food producers, consumers, and ag-related industries.
Massachusetts State Treasurer
- Offers biographical information about the current Treasurer as well as access to related divisions and services.
Office of Business Development
- Provides resources and assistance for parties looking to do business in the state of Massachusetts.
Office of Campaign and Political Finance
- Provides information about campaign finance and election laws as well as access to texts and publications.
Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation
- Protects Massachusetts consumers through advocacy, education and ensuring fair and honest business practices among the companies and licensees within their regulatory jurisdiction.
Office of the State Auditor
- Provides the Governor, the Legislature, auditees, oversight agencies, and the general public with an independent evaluation of the various agencies, activities, and programs operated by the Commonwealth.
Secretary of the Commonwealth
- Provides info on the Commonwealth Museum, state archives, Massachusetts Historical Commission, Securities Division, the Citizen Information Service, Elections Division, publications and regulations.
State Ethics Commission
- Oversees conduct of public employees. Administers the Conflict of Interest Law.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 22, 2015 at 1:21:34 UTC -