become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Environment
Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Principal agency for administering environmental laws.
Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Manages public beaches, pools, ice rinks, parks and other facilities in the greater Boston area.
Division of Fisheries and Wildlife
- Enforces laws relating to fishing, hunting, boating and recreational vehicles.
Environmental Federal Register Summaries
- Weekly, categorized listing of environmentally related notices in the Federal Register that are national in scope or specific to New England.
Executive Office of Environmental Affairs
- Includes the Department of Environmental Protection, Coastal Zone Management, MassGIS, the Department of Environmental Management, an other agencies.
Massachusetts Geographic Information System (MassGIS)
- Maintains a statewide database of spatial information for environmental planning and management.
Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
- Provides drinking water and wastewater treatment services to the greater Boston area.
MMR Impact Area Groundwater Study Program
- Cleanup of groundwater contamination and its sources at Camp Edwards on Joint Base Cape Cod (formerly the Massachusetts Military Reservation), to protect public health and safety, and to restore the aquifer that is a source of drinking water for the four towns located on the upper portion of Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
Office of Coastal Zone Management
- Manages protection of coastal and marine resources; coordinates with other agencies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2014 at 14:13:31 UTC -