become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Knights of Columbus Councils
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Organizations
Associated Catholic Charities, Inc
- Affiliated with the Archdiocese of Baltimore, it is a private provider of human services, serving people in need of all faiths and races. Has information about events, services, news and volunteering.
Association of Fundraising Professionals - Maryland Chapter
- Working to foster the growth and development of fundraising professionals and promote ethics in fundraising and sound non-profit management. News and events, education and membership.
The Blaustein Philanthropic Group
- A constellation of foundations created and inspired by the charitable legacy of Louis and Henrietta Blaustein. Each independently governed foundation represents a different branch of the Blaustein family and has a unique identity, set of priorities, and geographic focus.
- private provider of human services. The agency assists clients of all faiths, races and backgrounds in Baltimore City and nine Maryland counties.
Charitable Organizations Division
- Registers, regulates and renews annually charitable organizations, professional solicitors and fund-raising counsel doing business in the State of Maryland.
The Coalition to End Childhood Lead Poisoning
- End childhood lead poisoning through community based solutions and lead safe housing
Department of Maryland, Marine Corps League
- Officers, uniform code, prayers and hymns, license plate information, detachments, and recruiting.
Greater Frederick Advertising Federation
- The regional professional organization for individuals who work in the fields of advertising and marketing within central and western Maryland. Awards, events, member directory and education opportunities.
The Joseph House
- A women's Catholic Order that helps the needy through a variety of services. Workshops, ministries, and newsletter.
Knights of Columbus, District 13
- 3rd Degree Councils and 4th Degree Assemblies in northern Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Links to other Chapters.
- Designed to broaden the base of leaders through the development of individual interest, statewide knowledge, and leadership ability that can be applied for the greater good of Maryland. Class schedule, applicant recruitment, newsletter, staff, and the Forum for Policy Change.
Maryland Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- A statewide organizing effort in the nonprofit and philanthropic community. Includes members listing, history, strategic plan, training and technical assistance, FAQs, articles, and publications.
Maryland Budget & Tax Policy Institute.
- Information on Maryland state tax, budget, welfare, and other policies, with particular attention to their impacts on low and moderate-income Marylanders.
Maryland Food Bank
- Events calendar, how to hold a food drive, hunger awareness quiz, newsletters, press releases, and statistics.
Maryland Labor Links
- Directory of labor unions in the state. Information includes call name, local number, and extra names.
Maryland Missing Persons Network
- Reports of Amber Alerts, missing people and unidentified bodies.
Maryland Retired School Personnel Association
- A nonprofit organization of retired educators aiming to promote the welfare of its members. Includes President's Message, legislative information, local association and events listings and explanation of member benefits.
Maryland State Firemen's Association
- Represents the volunteer fire, rescue, and EMS personnel in Maryland. Find information on committees, officers, and the ladies auxiliary.
Maryland United for Peace and Justice
- Statewide group which tries to network together individuals working toward similar goals. Information, publications, and links.
Meeting Ground Homeless Community
- a community rooted in traditions of faith and promise, in which homeless families with children, women, and men are welcome - as are all others who are seeking or in need.
MSYR - Maryland Sheriffs' Youth Ranch
- 24-hour foster-care facility in the Frederick County area providing guidance and support to disadvantaged Maryland youth. Includes history, listing of services, news, photo gallery and donation information.
Newcomers Club Directory for Maryland
- A Maryland directory of Newcomers Clubs, which help integrate new residents into the local community through social events, interest groups and children's activities
Rebuilding Together Baltimore
- Non-profit, volunteer organization that repairs and renovates the homes of low-income elderly, disabled and families. Volunteers, forms, and history.
Sons of Confederate Veterans - Maryland Division
- History, local camps with photos and members, officers, goals, and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 10, 2012 at 6:45:02 UTC -