become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bethesda/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Maryland: Localities: B: Bethesda: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Maryland: Counties: Montgomery: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Maryland: Health
Alternative Medicine Foundation
- Non-profit organization dedicated to providing objective information on alternative medicine, complementary medicine, Tibetan medicine and herbal therapies.
Association of Military Surgeons of the United States
- Organization for military physicians of all disciplines from all of the branches of the U.S. military.
Autism Society of America (ASA)
- Nationwide support group that promotes lifelong access and opportunities for persons within the autism spectrum and their families to be fully included, participating members of their communities through advocacy, public awareness, education, and research related to autism.
Babies N Business
- Provides corporate and individual lactation consulting services for breastfeeding mothers in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC. An authorized Medela products distributor.
Bethesda Healthcare System
- Resource to healthy living and a complete guide to the facilities and services offered by Bethesda.
- Dr. Peter J. Coccaro Jr. provides Orthodontic care to families. Facility and doctor profiles.
The Children's Inn at NIH
- A place for patients and their families to stay while being treated at the National Institutes of Health. Includes tour of facilities, history, newsletter, news, events, contact and reservation information. [Maryland]
Cosmetic Surgery Associates, P.A.
- Drs. Richards and Jabs, board certified plastic surgeons, specializing in cosmetic surgery with offices in Bethesda, MD and McLean, VA. Doctor profiles and weblog.
David Green, M.D., P.A.
- Specializes in dermatology, sclerotherapy, dermatologic laser surgery, and hair restoration.
The Dermatology & Clinical Skin Care Center
- Board-certified dermatologists in the subtleties of skin disease and conditions, online shopping for skin care products.
Dr. Roger J. Oldham
- A board certified plastic surgeon offering cosmetic surgery for the face, body, breast, and skin.
Evergreen Yoga Studio
- Offers group yoga classes, private lessons. Also has an online store of yoga and meditation supplies.
- Bio energy healer. Appointments and classes on energy healing. Multilingual site.
National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements
- NCRP is a U.S. organization that seeks to formulate and disseminate information, guidance and recommendations on radiation protection and measurements which represent the consensus of leading scientific thinking.
National Naval Medical Center
- NNMC is an acute care facility providing inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and community health services.
NIH Program on Premature Ovarian Failure
- Information about a research program at the National Institutes of Health. The program provides a complete evaluation at no cost to women with premature ovarian failure.
Pain and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Information about Myopain Seminars for physicians and medical researchers.
Stepping Stones Therapy, LLC
- Provides occupational therapy, language therapy and play therapy to children.
Suburban Hospital Healthcare System
- An acute-care, 397-bed medical-surgical hospital featuring all major services except obstetrics.
TMS NeuroHealth Centers
- Specialize in offering Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) for the treatment of depression. Contains FAQ, and benefits of therapy. Offices in McLean, Virginia and Bethesda, Maryland.
Warren Grant Magnuson Clinical Center - National Institutes of Health
- The center for clinical research of the NIH. Includes general and patient information and organization resources.
- Contemporary Yoga for strength, flexibility, posture, stress reduction and pain relief.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 16, 2013 at 15:04:24 UTC -