become an editor
the entire directory
only in Baltimore/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Clubs and Lodges
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: Maryland: Society and Culture
The Abell Foundation
- A foundation promoting social change. Foundation's history, grant areas, venture fund and investments information, guidelines, publications, grant applications, related links and contact information.
American Friends Service Committee, Baltimore
- About AFSC, videos, resources and contact information.
Baltimore Community Foundation
- A collection of charitable funds benefiting the Greater Baltimore, Maryland, region.
- From a social club that meets in restaurants, includes events, press clips, frequently asked questions, membership information and contact information.
Baltimore Neighborhoods Inc.
- BNI serves the citizens of Maryland in fair housing or landlord-tenant matters. A non-profit organization that provides legal information on a statewide hotline.
Baltimore Slumlord Watch
- From a group of residents, includes commentary and recommended links.
Big Wheel Race for Cancer Part Deux - Rock & Ride
- About the charity event, photos, guestbook, rules and contact information.
Book Thing of Baltimore, Inc.
- Redistributes donated books to the community. Includes information on donations, volunteering, mailing list signup, and news.
Community Assistance Network
- Works in partnership with the community to develop, operate and support programs that reduce vulnerability and promote personal growth, stability and self sufficiency among low-income residents.
Episcopal Housing Corporation
- From a faith-based, non-profit housing development, includes current activities, projects, news, recommended links and mission statement.
Family Crisis Center
- Agency providing shelter, counseling, and children's programs. Purpose statement, services offered, wish-list of needs, donor's guide and contact information.
Family League of Baltimore
- Non-profit agency improving the well-being of children and families. Statement of purpose, history, services offered, publications, fiscal strategies and contact information.
Friends of Fort McHenry
- Dedicated to preserving the historical legacy of the fort and inspiring all who visit the birthplace of the Star Spangled Banner.
- From a philanthropic organization; includes board and staff members, grant programs, policies, news and contact information.
Habitat for Humanity of the Chesapeake
- About the organization, mission statement, calendar, success stories, volunteer information, how to apply for a home, blog, news and contact information.
Historic East Baltimore Community Action Coalition, Inc.
- Seeks to improve the quality of life in East Baltimore. Includes development areas, employment opportunities and history.
- From an organization providing services to homeless mothers; includes mission statement, programs offered, board of directors, latest news, how to volunteer, donating information and how to apply for assistance.
The Institute for Integrative Health
- A think-tank for health experts; includes mission statement, list of scholars, news, events, recommended links and how to support them.
Knuckleheads Pleasure Club
- Club history, photographs and event information.
ManKind Project Mid-Atlantic
- Offers weekend training for men to help them lead richer, fuller lives. Group purpose, testimonials, and training schedule.
Maryland Psychiatric Society
- A state medical specialty society, whose physician members specialize in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental illnesses, including substance use disorders. Includes a psychiatrist search engine, events calendar, and legislation issues.
The Preservation Society
- Works to preserve and renew Fell's Point and Federal Hill as areas of historical and architectural significance. Profile, events and how to help.
Reservoir Hill Neighborhoods
- Provides information about this historic area and its neighborhoods. Find history, events, maps, news and bulletin board.
St. Peter's Adult Learning Center
- Working to empower adults with developmental disabilities. Find volunteer information, history and services.
United Workers Association
- Organizing the low-wage workers of Maryland. Find news and information about campaigns and events.
Wikipedia - Baltimore, Maryland
- Free encyclopedia with history, facilities and attractions, geography and demographics.
Society and Culture
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 8:05:07 UTC -