become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Hospitals
Regional: North America: United States: Maryland: Health: University of Maryland Medical System
Department of Pediatrics - University of Maryland Medicine's Children's Hospital
- Statewide center for treatment of critically ill children and research into health issues affecting infants and children.
Good Samaritan Hospital of Maryland
- Regional referral center for arthritis, joint replacement, and rehabilitation, provides preventive medicine programs and several levels of care facilities for senior citizens.
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Includes information on women's health, surgery, cancer, urgent care/ER, and medicine services.
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Part of the Johns Hopkins Health System, provides medical services, including a trauma center, neonatal intensive care and regional burn center.
Johns Hopkins Children's Center
- Acute care hospital for children. Including faculty, residency program, links, clinical, and referral information.
MedStar Harbor Hospital
- Information about the Centers of Excellence, departments, newsletters, educational programs and the facility.
Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore
- In downtown Baltimore provides comprehensive health care, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy. Physician referral, news, programs, specializations.
Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital, Inc.
- Provides inpatient, outpatient, day programs, and home-based care for infants and children with rehab and/or complex medical needs.
- A 446-bed comprehensive community and teaching hospital.
St. Agnes HealthCare
- SAHC, an Ascension Health member with a 407-bed teaching hospital, nursing home, and physician offices.
University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus
- A 245-bed community teaching institution located in Baltimore that serves as the cornerstone of Maryland General Health Systems. Includes description of services, physicians, classes and events, medical residencies and employment, and health information.
University of Maryland Medicine
- University of Maryland Medical Center is a world-class academic medical institution located in Baltimore, Maryland. Provides comprehensive health care. Includes Medical Center, Hospital for Children, Cancer Center, Shock Trauma Center, Rehab Center and Teaching Hospital.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 9, 2015 at 14:41:56 UTC -