become an editor
the entire directory
only in Baltimore/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: North America: United States: Maryland: Counties: Baltimore: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Maryland: Health
Able Hands Mobile Massage
- Traveling table and on site chair massage. Includes rates, special offers and clients.
Advanced Correction Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center
- Information about the doctors, office, newsletter and services.
Alcoholics Anonymous West Baltimore
- Information intensive site for recovering alcoholics in A. A. Complete meeting list for Maryland with links to other AA related sites.
Alzheimer Disease Research Center at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- Dedicated to researching the biological basis of Alzheimer's Disease to advance treatment options, improve the prognosis of patients, and provide support for caregivers. Information about the disease, research programs, treatment options and clinical trials.
Baltimore City Health Department
- Information and resources on accessing health care through Maryland's HealthChoice Managed Care Program and the Maryland Children's Health Program.
Baltimore Medical System
- A private non-private community health center providing primary health care services to the uninsured and under-insured. Includes pediatrics, internal medicine, and OB/GYN.
Brady Urological Institute - Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Providing medical and surgical care in all aspects of adult and pediatric urology.
BRT Laboratories, Inc.
- DNA testing for the determination of paternity, immigration, relationship, and siblings. CLIA Registered forensic, p53-mutational, clinical donor confirmation and drug testing. Also semen analysis using PSA.
Burs & Garrett Physical Therapy, Inc.
- Find services and information about the principals.
The Center For Anti-Aging Medicine & Cosmetic Surgery
- Offers dietary and nutritional advice, skin rejuvenation products and surgical procedures. Includes staff profiles and online shopping.
The Children's House at Johns Hopkins
- Provides a family-centered residence for children receiving medical care at the Johns Hopkins Children's Center. Includes contact information, events, tours, and stories.
- Offers home health care. Has history and listing of services.
Dr. James E. Vogel
- Hair transplants, liposuction, breast augmentation and facial cosmetic surgery are the specialties of the practice. Before and after photos described with prices.
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez, MD
- Cosmetic surgery practice. Information about the practice and customer testimonials.
Glenn Brynes, PhD, MD
- Northern County Psychiatric Associates, treating adults and family members dealing with AD/HD and related disorders.
- Progressive, state-of-the-art women's health care center, providing obstetrical and gynecological services, including abortion.
Harford-Belair Community Mental Health Center
- County operated community mental health center. Information on services offered and insurance accepted as payment.
Health Care for the Homeless, Inc
- Provides health-related services, education and advocacy to reduce the incidence and burdens of homelessness.
Jennifer Teitelbaum Palmer, M.D.
- An adult psychiatrist specializing in mood disorders and reproductive-related mood syndromes in women. Profile, fees and policies.
JHU Division of Arthritis Surgery
- The definitive library of information on knee and hip replacement for patients and physicians, including who to see for treatment.
The Johns Hopkins Breast Center
- Objective is to reduce the mortality and morbidity of breast cancer by providing patient education for all patients being treated for this disease.
Keswick Multicare Assisted Living
- A not-for-profit facility providing skilled nursing home care, transitional care, long-term assisted living and adult day services.
Maryland Spine Center
- Orthopedic practice group of medical doctors that specialize in the operative and non-operative treatment of both pediatric and adult disorders and deformities of the spine.
Mind and Body
- A physical wellness center offering pilates, physical therapy for sports and occupational injuries, massage, acupuncture, and yoga from licensed professionals. Includes fees, staff, services, and classes.
Physical Therapy First
- Services by Maryland state licensed physical therapists. Staff and office profiles, services and customer survey.
Renee Hammel, Certified Massage Therapist
- Offers massage therapy at locations in White Marsh and Middle River, MD. Includes services and pricing by location.
Roland Park Place
- Continuing care retirement community.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Baltimore
- Provides a home away from home for seriously ill children and their families. Has information about the house, guests, grants and partners.
Total Health Care, Inc.
- Provides healthcare services for infants, adolescents, adults and seniors in medical centers in Baltimore, MD. Gives details about the services, programs, and locations of the facilities.
UMBC Emergency Health Services
- Continued education courses at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. Includes course descriptions and dates.
Valerie Lankford, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Helps people to think and be effective while having strong feelings.
- Specializes in compounding, diabetic, ostomy and mastectomy supplies and customized compounded prescriptions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 6:24:09 UTC -