become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Autism Support Groups
Substance Abuse Centers and Counseling Services
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Mental Health
- Offers services and opportunities which empower people with disabilities to achieve social and economic growth. Newsletter, history, board of directors, and locations. Centers in Baltimore, Frederick and Harford counties.
Children of Separation and Divorce (COSD)
- A private non-profit organization helping people adjust to the continuous process of separation, divorce and remarriage. Locations in Columbia and Rockville, MD.
Frank Gunzburg, PhD
- Marriage and individual counseling, and personal coaching. Pikesville.
Maryland Coalition of Families for Children's Mental Health
- Site provides a network of information and support for families across Maryland who have children with mental health needs.
Maryland Psychiatric Society
- A state medical specialty society, whose physician members specialize in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental illnesses, including substance use disorders. Includes a psychiatrist search engine, events calendar, and legislation issues.
Maryland Psychological Association
- Professional/scientific organization for Maryland psychologists. Free referral information on Maryland psychologists at this site.
Mental Health Association of Maryland (MHAM)
- Focused on promoting mental health, preventing mental disorders and achieving victory over mental illness through advocacy, education, research and service. Includes goals, programs and services, contacts, and legislation issues.
National Alliance for the Mentally Ill - Maryland
- Advocacy, education, family support and treatment resources for Maryland residents. Excellent resource for those interested in learning Maryland's mental health system.
Northern County Psychiatric Associates
- Treatment for children, adolescents and adults in Baltimore County. Original articles on ADHD, depression, bipolar disorder and parenting.
Pastoral Counseling Services of Maryland
- Site offers information on understanding pastoral counseling, the services offered, and locating pastoral counselors in Maryland.
Pinnacle Center for Mental Health and Human Relations, LLC
- Private practice offering counseling services to individuals and couples with private insurance or managed care plans. Services are available in Charles county.
- A provider of community mental health services in central and southern Maryland. Includes information on services, news, chatroom and employment search, and links indexed by subject.
Sheppard Pratt Health System
- Provides mental health and addiction services at all levels of care from hospitalization to community-based treatment throughout Maryland. Includes description of programs, services, and clinicians available at each location.
- Offers comprehensive, flexible, and ongoing services for persons with serious mental illness. Service descriptions, locations and employee portal.
Walden Sierra Inc.
- Private, nonprofit counseling organization offering substance abuse, domestic violence and child abuse counseling to residents of southern Maryland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2015 at 15:54:05 UTC -