become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Conditions_and_Diseases
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Maryland: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Allergy Health Care
- Treatment centers for allergies, such as asthma, sinuses, hayfever and related information, located in Bowie and Glen Burnie.
American Lung Association of Maryland
- Engaged in the prevention of lung disease including asthma, emphysema and lung cancer and the promotion of lung health.
Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America - Maryland Chapter
- Non-profit voluntary health organization, dedicated to improving the quality of life for asthma and allergy sufferers. Includes sales of related items and list of services provided.
Chesapeake-Potomac Spina Bifida Association
- Association of local chapters in Maryland and the National Capital Region. Provides coordinated medical, educational, vocational and social services to individuals.
Maryland Brain Injury Association
- Serves survivors of brain injury, their families, professionals, and the community, through information, resource listings, education, advocacy, support and prevention programs.
Maryland Fragile X Resource Group
- A community of families in and around the Washington-Baltimore metro area that have children affected by Fragile X Syndrome. Includes news, upcoming events, and resources.
Maryland Poison Center
- Provides comprehensive emergency poison information, prevention, and educational resources to all Marylanders.
National Kidney Foundation of Maryland
- Dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by these diseases and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
Pain Connection Chronic Pain Outreach Center, Inc.
- Human service agency provides monthly support groups, newsletter, website, information and referrals to communities outreach and education.
Victory Over Cancer Foundation
- Foundation for Nontoxic Immune Treatment for Cancer and Hepatitis. Site contains information about clinical trials and promising immunotherapeutic drug candidates.
Conditions and Diseases
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 8, 2013 4:50:52 PM EDT -