become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Health
Regional: North America: United States: Maryland: Health
Board of Acupuncture
- Protects the public through the licensure and regulation of acupuncturists. Meetings, newsletter, licensing information, continuing education and ethics.
Board of Audiologists, Hearing Aid Dispensers and Speech-Language Pathologists
- Regulates hearing services practitioners. Consumer information, licensing, continuing education, and news.
Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Purpose is to license, regulate and discipline chiropractors and to certify, regulate and discipline chiropractic assistants and massage therapists and to oversee the Massage Therapy Advisory Committee. Members, meetings, disciplinary actions, complaints, laws, and newsletters.
Board of Dental Examiners
- In existence since 1884. History and mission, statutes and regulations, complaints, newsletter, members, meetings, and Jurisprudence exams.
Board of Dietetic Practice
- The licensing authority of dietitians and nutritionists in the state. Board members, meetings, regulations, and continuing education.
Board of Examiners in Optometry
- Laws and regulations, licensing procedures, members and meetings, complaint process, continuing education requirements, and quality assurance program.
Board of Morticians
- Oversees proper credentialing, examination, licensure, and discipline of morticians, funeral directors, apprentices and funeral establishments. News, meetings, members, and policy.
Board of Nursing
- Nursing licensure, online renewals, license lookup, complaints and investigations, discipline and rehabilitation, regulations and services.
Board of Nursing Home Administrators
- Purpose, meetings and minutes, members, licensure and continuing education requirements, regulations, and application information.
Board of Occupational Therapy Practice
- Licenses occupational therapists and sets standards. Regulations, licensing procedures and status, complaints, board information, and newsletters.
Board of Pharmacy
- Protecting and educating the consumers of Maryland through regulation of pharmacy practice. Licensure, drug rehabilitation, drug information and assistance.
Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Regulates the practice of physical therapy in the state. Regulations, continuing education requirements, licensing, complaints, board members, meetings, and newsletter.
Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists
- Provides for the examination, licensure, certification, regulation and discipline of professional counselors, marriage and family therapists and alcohol and drug counselors. Certification and licensing requirements, complaints, continuing education, and members.
Board of Social Work Examiners
- Consumer information, directory of social work boards, licensure information, committees and task forces, proposed regulations, board members, meetings, and newsletters.
Developmental Disabilities Administration
- Provides leadership to assure the full participation of individual with developmental disabilities and their families in all aspects of community life. Promotes their empowerment to access quality supports and services necessary to foster personal growth, independence and productivity.
Maryland Board of Physicians
- Protects citizen's health and safety through enforcement of licensure standards for physicians and allied health providers. Has categorized of health care providers, newsletters and information about disciplinary proceedings and actions.
Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Offers information about public health programs and alerts, healthcare licensing, and contacts.
Maryland Health Care Commission
- Offers information about functions, programs, and services related to the establishment and support of state healthcare systems.
Maryland Health Services Cost Review Commission
- Sets the rates that Maryland's hospitals charge. Commission information, documents and publications, data and reports, and healthcare links.
Maryland's Public Health Laboratory
- Provides public health and environmental laboratory services. Description of services including drinking water certification and newborn screening, staff directory, laboratories, and newsletter.
Massage Therapy Advisory Committee
- Members, meetings, newsletters, certification requirements, approved schools, complaints, disciplinary actions, and continuing education.
Minority Health and Health Disparities
- Provides for minority health programming and equal access to health care. Purpose, list of events, organization chart, and description of programs.
Office of Health Care Quality
- The licensing and certification administration is committed to protecting the health and safety of Maryland's citizens. Regulatory standards, provider list,and special programs.
Vital Statistics Administration
- Part of the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. Includes cost and method of obtaining copies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 6:15:06 UTC -