become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Water_Resources
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Maine: Science and Environment: Water Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Science and Environment: Water Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Water Resources
American Whitewater Affiliation: Maine Rivers and Issues
- Lists all Maine's rivers, issues, gauge and information pertinent to use of river.
Bear Pond Improvement Association
- Non-profit organization whose goals is to maintain the health of Bear Pond, for the benefit of all. Provides pictures, news, survey, links, fundraising, and membership information. Located in Turner and Hartford.
Damariscotta River Association
- Dedicated to preserving and promoting the natural, cultural and historic heritage of the Damariscotta River, and its watershed.
Maine Drinking Water Program
- Covers ground water and gives location of roadside springs in the state of Maine.
- Tide charts and related nautical information provided for southern coast, midcoast and downeast Maine. Weather and marine resource links for all mariners.
Maine Sea Grant
- Seeks to promote marine science and education in the development, management and stewardship of marine and coastal resources.
Penobscot Bay Watch
- Provides news and information concerning the waterway; includes events, laws, fisheries, tides, aquaculture, pictures, and web cams.
The Maine Rivers Site
- News, discussion, pictures, and resources for people who care about rivers in Maine.
Water Resources of Maine
- Provides current hydrologic conditions, groundwater data, products, state agencies, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 31, 2011 7:20:08 PM EDT -