become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Sailing
Recreation and Sports
Recreation: Boating: Sailing
Regional: North America: United States: Maine: Business and Economy: Marine Sales and Services
- Details for schooner sailing and deep sea fishing in Eastport.
Ketch: Morning In Maine
- A 55' ketch captained by marine biologist, Bob Pratt. Features maps, photographs, fees, and related information.
Maine Windjammer Association
- Facts, history, and information about tall ship sailing along the coast of Maine. Examines members of the fleet, provides news, photographs, testimonials, video, schedule, and rates for the windjammers.
Maine Windjammer Cruises
- History of the windjammer fleet, cruising grounds, options, schedule, and rates. Beautiful photographs of The Grace Bailey, The Mercantile, and The Mistress schooners.
Mansell Boat Rentals
- Sailing rentals and lessons offered in Manset. Descriptions, photographs, fee, and contact information provided.
- Cruising magazine for sailers interested in the people and places along the Gulf of Maine.
School of Ocean Sailing
- Offers offshore sailing and navigation conducted in a live-aboard setting. Operates in the North Atlantic off the Coast of Maine.
- Windjammer cruises the Coast of Maine offering sailing vacations by Captain Mike and Lynne McHenry.
Schooner Bonnie Lynn
- Sails Maine in summer and British Virgin Islands in winter. This beautiful schooner can take up to ten people on its chartered cruises.
Schooner Lewis R. French
- Camden. Launched in 1871, one of the oldest windjammers in the fleet, offers 3 day, 4 day and six day sails along the coast of Maine.
Schooner Mary Day
- The first windjammer to be built especially for passengers, the Mary Day is available for three, four, and six day cruises on the coast.
Schooner Rachel B. Jackson
- The only windjammer that sails from Southwest Harbor, and cruises the Cranberry Islands.
Schooner Stephen Taber
- Built in 1871, considered one of the oldest documented sailing vessel in continuous service in the United States. Onshore accommodations at the Captain Lindsey House available. Sails from Rockland harbor.
- One of the oldest Windjammers in the fleet is captained by Jack and Barbara Moore. Family run and family oriented experiences. Offers two hour sails out of Camden harbor.
Schooner Victory Chimes
- One of the original three masted schooners available for chartered vacations. This is a legendary, majestic schooner. Sails out of Rockland harbor.
Schooner Yacht Wendameen
- History, FAQ and information on the captain, ship models and schooner crew positions.
Voyage of the Wanderbird
- Offers ecotourism sailing cruises that provide informal education and interactive wildlife research projects.
World Ocean School
- Sail aboard an authentic Gloucester Grand Banks Schooner. Offers cruises in both the Virgin Islands and Maine. Photographs, rates, reservations, and details available for a sailing vacation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 6:45:11 UTC -