become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Sailing
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Maine: Recreation and Sports: Sailing
Recreation: Boating: Sailing
Regional: North America: United States: Maine: Business and Economy: Marine Sales and Services
- Details for schooner sailing and deep sea fishing in Eastport.
Ketch: Morning In Maine
- A 55' ketch captained by marine biologist, Bob Pratt. Features maps, photographs, fees, and related information.
Maine Windjammer Association
- Facts, history, and information about tall ship sailing along the coast of Maine. Examines members of the fleet, provides news, photographs, testimonials, video, schedule, and rates for the windjammers.
Maine Windjammer Cruises
- History of the windjammer fleet, cruising grounds, options, schedule, and rates. Beautiful photographs of The Grace Bailey, The Mercantile, and The Mistress schooners.
Mansell Boat Rentals
- Sailing rentals and lessons offered in Manset. Descriptions, photographs, fee, and contact information provided.
North End Shipyard Schooners
- Three traditional windjammers, American, Heritage, and Eagle offer six, four, and three day sailing vacation cruises along the Maine coast.
- Cruising magazine for sailers interested in the people and places along the Gulf of Maine.
School of Ocean Sailing
- Offers offshore sailing and navigation conducted in a live-aboard setting. Operates in the North Atlantic off the Coast of Maine.
Schooner Isaac H. Evans
- Rockland. Schooner offering relaxing windjammer vacation cruises in Maine.
- Windjammer cruises the Coast of Maine offering sailing vacations by Captain Mike and Lynne McHenry.
Schooner Bonnie Lynn
- Sails Maine in summer and British Virgin Islands in winter. This beautiful schooner can take up to ten people on its chartered cruises.
Schooner Lewis R. French
- Camden. Launched in 1871, one of the oldest windjammers in the fleet, offers 3 day, 4 day and six day sails along the coast of Maine.
Schooner Mary Day
- The first windjammer to be built especially for passengers, the Mary Day is available for three, four, and six day cruises on the coast.
Schooner Nathaniel Bowditch
- A Maine windjammer schooner sailing vacation out of Rockland harbor.
Schooner Rachel B. Jackson
- The only windjammer that sails from Southwest Harbor, and cruises the Cranberry Islands.
Schooner Stephen Taber
- Built in 1871, considered one of the oldest documented sailing vessel in continuous service in the United States. Onshore accommodations at the Captain Lindsey House available. Sails from Rockland harbor.
- One of the oldest Windjammers in the fleet is captained by Jack and Barbara Moore. Family run and family oriented experiences. Offers two hour sails out of Camden harbor.
- Enjoy the salt air, the freedom, and fun of sailing an historic Windjammer off the coast of Maine. Sails out of Rockport harbor.
Schooner Victory Chimes
- One of the original three masted schooners available for chartered vacations. This is a legendary, majestic schooner. Sails out of Rockland harbor.
Schooner Yacht Wendameen
- History, FAQ and information on the captain, ship models and schooner crew positions.
Voyage of the Wanderbird
- Offers ecotourism sailing cruises that provide informal education and interactive wildlife research projects.
World Ocean School
- Sail aboard an authentic Gloucester Grand Banks Schooner. Offers cruises in both the Virgin Islands and Maine. Photographs, rates, reservations, and details available for a sailing vacation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 29, 2009 12:56:02 AM EST -