become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Railroads
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Maine: Recreation and Sports: Railroads
Recreation: Trains and Railroads
Reference: Museums: Transportation: Railroad: North America
The 470 Railroad Club
- Maine Central Railroad fans established this club to comemerate the last steam locomotive passenger service in Maine. Postcards available.
Bangor and Aroostook Railfan
- Details presented includes locomotive pictures, current runs, and data sought by Iron Horse fans. Provides detailed photographs.
Boothbay Railway Village
- Exhibits of vintage trains, autos, and a recreated rural village. Operational narrow gauge railway transports visitors around property.
Bridgton and Saco River Narrow Gauge Railroad
- History of this railway line with photographs provided by the Bridgton Historical Society.
The Maine Two Foot Railroads
- Features the history of the Sandy River and Rangeley Lakes Railroad including the sale of a video and related narrow gauge train memorabilia.
Oakfield Railroad Museum
- Dedicated to the early years of railroad transportation. Features historic photographs, vintage signs, telegraph equipment, restored cars, and the old station building.
Seashore Trolley Museum
- Kennebunkport. Began 60 years ago to save a small, local railroad. Today it boasts rollingstock numbering 250.
Usenet alt.railroad.steam -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 10:05:04 AM EST -