become an editor
the entire directory
only in Maine/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Maine: Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Conditions and Diseases
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Health
Society: Issues: Health
Community Health and Counseling Services
- Information, list of agencies, children's services, adult mental health services and home health services for Maine communities.
- State government initiative to provide all citizens with affordable health care coverage. Features information about the program, forum, how to contain costs, and news.
Maine Board of Licensure in Medicine
- Site allows you to search for current information pertaining to any licensed physician in the state.
Maine Board of Osteopathic Licensure
- Determines which applicants qualify to practice osteopathic medicine in the state by regulating the practice of its licensees.
Maine Health Information Center (MHIC)
- Nonprofit organization committed to aggregating, analyzing, and disseminating reliable, high-quality data to the healthcare community.
Maine Labor Group on Health
- A non-profit organization advocating for Maine working people in the health care system, and dedicated to educating people about health and safety in the workplace.
Maine Rural Health Research Center
- Goal is to improve health and health care delivery in rural communities and regions.
Maine State Board Of Nursing
- Responsible for licensing and registering professionals who practice nursing in Maine.
National Academy for State Health Policy (NASHP)
- Non-prof, non-partisan, public policy think tank addressing pressing health care policy issues of concern to state governments.
New England Home Health Care
- Skilled nursing, personal care, housekeeping and chore services to clients of Penobscot, Hancock, Piscataquis, and Washington Counties.
Ombudsman Program: Maine Long Term Care
- Specially trained advocates given authority under federal and Maine law to investigate and resolve complaints made by, or on behalf of, long-term care consumers.
Public Health Resource Group
- Consulting firm that integrates advanced technology in database, research, and health care expertise to provide information on health services, needs, and performance.
Steve's Safety Services
- Provides on-site CPR, first aid, AED and fork lift safety training. Contact information and prices.
The Maine Heart Center
- Nonprofit organization with hospitals throughout Southern and Central Maine dedicated to delivering superior care in cardiac services. Provides information and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:46:39 PM EDT -