become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Executive_Branch
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Maine: Government: Executive Branch
Regional: North America: United States: Maine: Society and Culture: Politics
Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Driver licenses, registration/title details, relevant forms and applications for the state of Maine.
Department of Economic and Community Development
- Provides information about current programs and initiatives for residents, interested businesses, and visitors.
Division of Purchases
- State of Maine's purchasing division.
FAME: Finance Authority of Maine
- Maine's business and higher education financial aid agency. FAME works closely with Maine's lending community, offering a variety of loan, grant and scholarship programs.
- Provides news, data, standards, maps, library, and link information.
Maine Bureau of Insurance
- State agency established to regulate the business of insurance.
Maine Bureau of Employee Relations
- Provides staff contact, manual, question, comments, benefit packages, and bargaining contract information.
Maine DEP Air Bureau
- Air quality information on the state level.
Maine Department of Agriculture
- Provides information for consumers and farmers on current initiatives, programs, and news updates.
Maine Department of Conservation
- Provides information on forest policy, forest fire control, insect and disease management.
Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- Provides information on current initiatives, programs, and contacts.
Maine Department of Human Services
- Links to Maine bureaus: Elder and Adult services, Family Independence, Health, Medical Services. Guide to administrative hearings, budget, management, staff services.
Maine Department of Labor
- Labor Market Information Services for the state.
Maine Department of Marine Resources
- Provides information about related legislation, public hearings, recreational and commercial fishing, and native species.
Maine Department of Public Safety
- Serves the people by protecting lives, rights, and property. Sections include criminal justice, law enforcement, fire safety, and emergency response services.
Maine Department of the Attorney General
- Dedicated to using the law to protect and serve the people.
Maine Department of Transportation
- Department of Transportation's mission, and what has to offer for the citizens of Maine and guests.
Maine Emergency Management Agency
- Features information about emergency management, mitigation, prepardedness, response and recovery in the state.
Maine Government Facilities Authority
- Maine state audited financial statements are available for download.
Maine Historic Preservation Commission
- Responsible for identification, evaluation and protection of the State of Maine's cultural resources.
Maine Human Rights Commission
- Purpose is to ensure equality by enforcing laws prohibiting discrimination in employment, housing, education, public accommodations, and credit.
- The Maine House of Representatives, the Maine Senate, council offices and new laws featured.
Maine Municipal Bond Bank
- A unique financing program allowing Maine towns, cities, counties, school systems, water districts, sewer districts or other governmental entities access to national money markets.
Maine Office of Adult Mental Health Services
- State of Maine offices of Mental Health, Mental Retardation, and Substance Abuse Services.
Maine Power Options
- An innovative new program designed to give Maine's governmental and non-profit community an opportunity to save on their energy expenditures.
Maine Public Utilities Commission
- Regulates water, electricity, gas, telephone utilities for Maine.
Maine Revenue Services
- State of Maine taxation service manages income, sales, and corporate taxation.
Maine Secretary of State
- Offers administrative and background information on the current Secretary as well as agency functions and services.
Maine State Employees Association
- Local Union for Maine State Employees Association including Maine labor union, Maine workers union, employee union, employee organizations, labor organization, solidarity, employee solidarity in the State of Maine.
Maine State Library
- This remarkable resource is physically centered near the capitol buildings in Augusta, Maine. But its outreach covers the state and its islands.
Maine State Treasurer's Office
- Provides information on agency functions and services, fiscal reports, finance, and unclaimed property.
Maine Waste Management and Recycling
- Information on many issues related to Maine solid waste, including education, capacity, policy, and recycling rates.
Public Advocates Office
- State of Maine's office that provides advocacy for Maine citizens and visitors.
- Links to all state government agencies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 10:49:59 PM EST -