become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Private_Schools
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Maine: Education: Private Schools
Reference: Education: K through 12: Private Schools
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Education: K-12: Private Schools
All Saints Catholic School
- Bangor. Catholic school serving pre-K through grade 3 students at its St. Mary's campus, and grade 4-8 students at its St. John's campus. Overview of programs offered and educational philosophy.
Ashwood Waldorf School
- Rockport. Waldorf school serving students from early childhood through grade 8. Describes the school, curriculum, philosophy, news, and calendar.
Bangor Christian Schools
- Bangor. Christian school serving students in Kindergarten through grade 12. Describes programs offered, facilities, events, policies, and statement of faith.
- Blue Hill. Waldorf school serving toddlers through grade 8. Describes program, admissions, and calendar.
- South Berwick. Independent co-educational day school, serving students in grades K-12. Describes programs offered, facilities, admissions, and campus life.
- Oxford. Independent alternative elementary school for students in grades K through 6. Describes program, staff, enrollment process.
- Portland. An independent co-educational preschool, elementary, and middle school for 3 year olds through grade 8. Description of programs offered and admissions process, with calendar of events.
Briarwood Children's House
- Lyman. Montessori school for 6 week to 6 year old children. Describes philosophy, programs, and admissions.
- North Bridgton. Provides a one-year postgraduate day or boarding program for young men. Information on the school, its programs, admissions process, and student life.
Brixham Montessori Friends School
- York. Montessori school for toddlers through 6th grade. Describes philosophy, programs, admissions, and staff.
Carrabassett Valley Academy
- Carrabassett Valley. Independent day and boarding school for college-bound scholar-athletes in grades 9-12. Site describes its academic and snow-sports programs, enrollment options, and calendar.
Catherine McAuley High School
- Portland. Catholic college preparatory high school for young women. Describes school programs, admissions, student life, and upcoming events.
Cheverus High School
- Portland. Private Catholic college preparatory school serving grades 9-12. Information about its programs, admissions, co-curricular activities, and calendar.
Chop Point School and Camp
- Woolwich. Private co-educational inter-denominational summer camp (teenagers only) and day/boarding school (pre-school through grade 12). Description of the camp, school programs, and calendar. Includes a gallery of photos.
Damariscotta Montessori School
- Nobleboro. Montessori programs for 18-month through 12-year old children. Describes programs offered, philosophy, admissions process, and details for the school year.
- South China. Independent secondary school. Information about programs offered and student life.
- Dover-Foxcroft. An independent school for boarding and day students in grades 9-12. Description of programs offered, admissions, and student life.
- Fryeburg. Independent day and boarding college preparatory school serving students in grades 9-12. Information on programs offered, admissions, and upcoming events. Includes a photo gallery.
- Bethel. A college-preparatory boarding school for students entering grades nine through post-graduate. Provides information on the academy, its programs, current events, and admissions.
Greater Portland Christian School
- Portland. Non-denominational K-12 Christian school. Describes its programs, admissions, policies, and current events.
- Hebron. Coeducational college preparatory boarding and day school for students in grades 9-12. Describes the school, admissions, its programs, and current events. Includes a photo gallery.
- Bath, ME and Woodstock, CT. An independent, non-sectarian, co-educational college preparatory boarding school. Describes admissions, school programs, family education, and current events.
Kennebec Montessori School
- Fairfield. Montessori pre-school through 3rd grade. Provides information about the school, its programs, admissions, philosophy, and parent involvement.
Kents Hill School
- Readfield. A coeducational boarding and day school for students in grades nine through postgraduate. Describes the school, admissions, campus life, current events, and facilities available to the community.
- Newcastle. Independent secondary school that also serves as the High School for area towns. Describes programs offered, recent events, and school history.
Maine Central Institute
- Pittsfield. Independent secondary day and boarding school for students in grades 9 through 12. Describes programs offered, student life, and admissions.
Maplewood Montessori School
- Portland. Montessori school for 3 to 6 year old students. Describes philosophy, staff, calendar, and admissions.
Meadowbrook Montessori School
- Freeport. Montessori school for 3 to 9 year old children. Describes philosophy, curriculum, staff, and admissions process.
Merriconeag Waldorf School
- Freeport. A Waldorf pre-school through grade 10 (through grade 12 in 2009-2010). Describes programs, admissions, and news and events.
Mount Merici School
- Waterville. Private Catholic school serving Pre-school through grade 6 students. Describes program, school history, and current events.
The New School
- Kennebunk. A small high school for students with non-traditional learning styles who do not thrive in large public schools. Describes programs offered, admissions, and school news.
North Yarmouth Academy
- An independent, college preparatory, coeducational day school serving students in grades five through twelve. Includes information about admissions and staff.
Ossipee Valley Christian School
- Cornish. Christian school serving students in Preschool through grade 12. Describes programs offered and upcoming events.
River School House
- Yarmouth. A home preschool program for 2 through 4 year olds. Describes philosophy and program.
St. Thomas School
- Sanford. Catholic Kindergarten through 6th grade school. Describes programs offered and items of interest to the families of current students.
Stillwater Montessori School
- Old Town. Montessori pre-school through 8th grade school. Describes programs offered and staff biographies.
- Saco. An independent, coeducational day school serving students in grades 6 through 12. Describes programs offered, student life, and admissions process.
Tidewater Waldorf School
- Eliot. Waldorf school serving children from 18 month olds through grade 3. Describes philosophy, program, admissions, and calendar.
- Independent boarding school. Describes programs offered and admissions process.
- Portland. Independent school offering early childhood through grade 12 programs. Describes programs offered, admissions process, calendar of events.
Winfield Children's House
- Falmouth. Montessori-based program for children ages 2 through 6. Describes program and admissions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 30, 2013 12:25:05 AM EDT -