become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Public_Utilities
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Public Utilities
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Business and Economy: Public Utilities
Central Maine Power Company
- Serves electric customers by providing over 9 billion kilowatt-hours of energy a year. Offers other services through its affiliates, such as telecommunications, consulting, and utility services that cross state and national boundaries.
- Providing electrical service and support in the greater Bangor area.
Maine Public Utilities Commission
- Regulates water, electricity, gas, and telephone utilities for Maine.
- Nuclear power plant that once was the state's largest single generator of electricity. Maine Yankee is now in the process of being decommissioned and officially is shut down.
- Independent telephone company in Maine. Company serves rural and suburban communities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 13, 2015 at 22:50:49 UTC -