become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Louisiana: Health: Mental Health
Substance Abuse Centers and Counseling Services
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Mental Health
Family and Youth Counseling Agency
- Louisiana based non-profit facility that offers programs and support services for children and their families.
I Have a Voice
- Offers Christian, general mental health and substance abuse counseling in Baton Rouge and Gonzales. Includes qualifications and services provided.
Liz Simon, LCSW
- New Orleans practitioner who works with a broad range of counseling issues with individuals, couples, groups and families.
Louisiana Special Olympics
- Site provides history of organization, a calendar and descriptions of events, fund raising activities and links to other state, national, and international chapters.
The Louisiana Neuropsychology Center of Baton Rouge
- Private mental health practice offering evaluation, intervention, and rehabilitation services for children, adolescent, adult, and geriatric clients.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 2:11:18 PM EDT -