become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Disability_Resources
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Louisiana: Health: Disability Resources
Lawyers and Law Firms
Deaf Action Center of Louisiana
- Based in Northeast Louisiana, this non-profit organization provides sign language interpreting services for individuals, organizations, and businesses. Sign language classes taught for all levels of proficiency.
Easter Seals Louisiana
- Easter Seals Louisiana is a non-profit, community-based health agency whose mission is to help children and adults with disabilities achieve independence through a variety of programs and services.
Goodwill Industries of Acadiana, Inc.
- Public service organization news, volunteer opportunities, and assistance information for people who are disadvantaged, disabled and other individuals with special needs.
Louisiana Center for the Blind
- Site with informative articles on special programs for infants through adults, scholarship programs, newspapers, training for parents of blind children, orientation and mobility training. Links to blindness related sites.
Louisiana Developmental Disabilities Council
- Federally funded planning and advocacy body regarding disabilities.
Louisiana Tech University: Office of Disability Services
- Facilitates the self-advocacy of students with disabilities in order to experience full participation in all activities, programs and services of the University.
PrimeCare Orthotics and Prosthetics
- PrimeCare has 8 locations in Louisiana serving the needs of persons who seek certain types of orthotic and prosthetic appliances.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 9, 2012 at 11:26:31 UTC -