become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Gerontology Program - University of Louisiana
- Monroe based site with professional and consumer resources for learning about current training programs, research, retirement centers, residential care, Alzheimer's disease, federal/state programs and non-profit housing.
Louisiana Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Site is designed primarily for practitioners and has consumer links to points of interest involving pediatrics and children's health issues.
Louisiana Chemical Association
- An alliance sponsored website that provides consumer oriented information regarding health issues and the Louisiana chemical industry, with a focus on cancer.
Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality
- State sponsored site with health related information involving waste management, water quality, licensing, recycling, chemical accidents, mercury studies, gasoline studies, and air quality issues.
Louisiana Hospital Association
- Louisiana Hospital Association is committed to serving hospitals in Louisiana.
Louisiana Nursing Home Association
- A resource for professional members and consumers seeking to research available nursing home facilities in Louisiana.
Louisiana Psychiatric Medical Association
- Information resource for professionals and consumers with links to a variety of local, state, and national psychiatric programs and associations.
Louisiana State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Learn about the rules and regulations on physical therapy, requirements for continuing education requirements and obtain assistance for filing a complaint.
National Kidney Foundation of Louisiana
- State section of national website that provides consumer information regarding research, community support, financial assistance, donation programs, summer camps, referral service and public education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 21, 2015 at 23:45:39 UTC -