become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Judicial
Regional: North America: United States: Louisiana: Society and Culture: Politics: Candidates and Campaigns: Judiciary
Clerks of Court Association
- Supporting the 76 clerks who maintain and preserve the official records of each parish, including land, UCC, court and marriage legal documents, and oversee all elections.
Fifteenth Judicial District COurt - Division G
- Covers the three parishes of Acadia, Lafayette and Vermilion. Includes court location, information, and calendar.
Judgepedia - Louisiana
- Collaborative encyclopedia providing news and information about the court systems and judiciary in the state, including elections, from a neutral perspective.
Lafayette Parish Clerk of Court
- Includes information about civil, criminal and family courts in Lafayette (part of 15th Judicial District Court)
Louisiana Court of Appeal, First Circuit
- General information (filing fees, hours, judges names and phone numbers), as well as published opinions beginning with 2000, Appeal and Writ checklists,Uniform Rules of the Appellate Courts, and monthly docket.
Louisiana Court of Appeal, Fourth Circuit
- New Orleans appellate court record searches, judge biographies, docket lists and filing fees.
Louisiana Court of Appeal, Second Circuit
- Located in Shreveport. Download published opinions since June 2001, court docket, judge biographies, and forms for District Court Clerks (password needed). Also, local court rules and checklists.
Orleans Parish Criminal District Court
- Includes judges roster and calendar.
Richard Ward District Attorney
- The 18th Judicial District serves the parishes of Iberville, West Baton Rouge and Pointe Coupee.
Supreme Court of Louisiana
- Official Website of the Louisiana Supreme Court. Details of bar exam results, a newsletter, and links to Louisian law library, and the Clerk of Courts.
U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Middle District of Louisiana
- Offers general information including answers to FAQs, forms, contacts, schedules, and rulings as well as announcements.
U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Western District of Louisiana
- Division office information, answers to general court FAQs, local case information, and access to PACER.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Published opinions of the New Orleans Federal Court from 1991; court and hearing calendars; downloadable pattern jury instructions; and information on membership in the 5th Circuit Bar, and more
U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Louisiana
- Offers general information about court administration and procedures as well as access to local rules and opinions.
U.S. District Court - Middle District of Louisiana
- Baton Rouge Federal Court site provides court opinions beginning in 1999,downloadable forms, information for attorneys and jurors, and monthly court calendars and dockets, plus an office directory and court hours.
U.S. District Court - Western District of Louisiana
- Court rules, practice guide, forms, schedule of fees,FAQs, and information for and about jurors
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 12, 2014 at 18:03:40 UTC -