become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Judicial
Fifteenth Judicial District COurt - Division G
- Covers the three parishes of Acadia, Lafayette and Vermilion. Includes court location, information, and calendar.
Lafayette Parish Clerk of Court
- Includes information about civil, criminal and family courts in Lafayette (part of 15th Judicial District Court)
Orleans Parish Criminal District Court
- Includes judges roster and calendar.
Richard Ward District Attorney
- The 18th Judicial District serves the parishes of Iberville, West Baton Rouge and Pointe Coupee.
Supreme Court of Louisiana
- Official Website of the Louisiana Supreme Court. Details of bar exam results, a newsletter, and links to Louisian law library, and the Clerk of Courts.
U. S. Bankruptcy Court - Western District of Louisiana
- Division office information, answers to general court FAQs, local case information, and access to PACER.
U. S. District Court - Western District of Louisiana
- Court rules, practice guide, forms, schedule of fees,FAQs, and information for and about jurors
U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Middle District of Louisiana
- Offers general information including answers to FAQs, forms, contacts, schedules, and rulings as well as announcements.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Published opinions of the New Orleans Federal Court from 1991; court and hearing calendars; downloadable pattern jury instructions; and information on membership in the 5th Circuit Bar, and more
U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Louisiana
- Offers general information about court administration and procedures as well as access to local rules and opinions.
United States District Judge Henry A. Mentz, Jr.
- Biographical information on this combat veteran and community leader who has been a United States Federal Judge for 18 years.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 9:45:14 UTC -