become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Judicial
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Louisiana: Government: Judicial
Fifteenth Judicial District COurt - Division G
- Covers the three parishes of Acadia, Lafayette and Vermilion. Includes court location, information, and calendar.
Lafayette Parish Clerk of Court
- Includes information about civil, criminal and family courts in Lafayette (part of 15th Judicial District Court)
Louisiana Second Circuit Court of Appeal
- Located in Shreveport. Download published opinions since June 2001, court docket, judge biographies, and forms for District Court Clerks (password needed). Also, local court rules and checklists.
Orleans Parish Criminal District Court
- Includes judges roster and calendar.
Richard Ward District Attorney
- The 18th Judicial District serves the parishes of Iberville, West Baton Rouge and Pointe Coupee.
Supreme Court of Louisiana
- Official Website of the Louisiana Supreme Court. Details of bar exam results, a newsletter, and links to Louisian law library, and the Clerk of Courts.
U. S. Bankruptcy Court - Western District of Louisiana
- Division office information, answers to general court FAQs, local case information, and access to PACER.
U. S. District Court - Western District of Louisiana
- Court rules, practice guide, forms, schedule of fees,FAQs, and information for and about jurors
U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Middle District of Louisiana
- Offers general information including answers to FAQs, forms, contacts, schedules, and rulings as well as announcements.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Published opinions of the New Orleans Federal Court from 1991; court and hearing calendars; downloadable pattern jury instructions; and information on membership in the 5th Circuit Bar, and more
U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Louisiana
- Offers general information about court administration and procedures as well as access to local rules and opinions.
United States District Judge Henry A. Mentz, Jr.
- Biographical information on this combat veteran and community leader who has been a United States Federal Judge for 18 years.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:22:38 PM EST -