become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kentucky/Transportation
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Kentucky: Transportation
By Metro Area
Roads and Highways
Urban Transit Systems
Recreation: Roads and Highways: North America: United States: Kentucky
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Transportation
Regional: North America: United States: Transportation
Free Enterprise System
- Motorcoach company offering charter tour services in Louisville and Lexington metro areas. Includes details, testimonials, gallery and contacts.
- A centralized location for web sites associated with transportation design projects. Provided by the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.
Kentucky Limousine Association
- Lists minimum requirements for operating a limousine or bus company in the state. Includes membership application, list of members and resource documents.
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
- This is the state agency charged with overseeing the highway, rail, and aviation infrastructure. Includes information on highway planning, traffic laws, and contract procurement.
Kentucky Transportation Center
- Provide services to the transportation community through research, technology, and education.
- Features road conditions, projects, and highways. Includes photographs, history, and current information. Search by county and link to recent articles.
Purple Bus Charters
- Serving the Louisville and Lexington areas. Includes general information and a quote request form.
R.J. Corman Railroad Group
- Operates several short-track railroad lines and rail distribution centers throughout the state. Also provides derailment services, equipment rental, and operates a dinner train in the Bardstown area.
Transportation Bills in 2003 Regular Session
- Lists the text and status of bills related to the state's transportation system considered during the 2000 Regular Session of the General Assembly.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, August 31, 2007 11:27:22 AM EDT -