become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kentucky/Transportation
By Metro Area
Roads and Highways
Urban Transit Systems
Recreation: Roads and Highways: North America: United States: Kentucky
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Transportation
Regional: North America: United States: Transportation
Free Enterprise System
- Motorcoach company offering charter tour services in Louisville and Lexington metro areas. Includes details, testimonials, gallery and contacts.
- A centralized location for web sites associated with transportation design projects. Provided by the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.
Kentucky Limousine Association
- Lists minimum requirements for operating a limousine or bus company in the state. Includes membership application, list of members and resource documents.
Kentucky Motor Transport Association
- Comprised of over 550 members, predominantly motor carriers, but also including companies who supply goods and services to the industry. Includes membership details, programs and events, and newsletters. Located in Frankfort.
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
- This is the state agency charged with overseeing the highway, rail, and aviation infrastructure. Includes information on highway planning, traffic laws, and contract procurement.
Kentucky Transportation Center
- Provide services to the transportation community through research, technology, and education.
- Features road conditions, projects, and highways. Includes photographs, history, and current information. Search by county and link to recent articles.
Purple Bus Charters
- Serving the Louisville and Lexington areas. Includes general information and a quote request form.
R.J. Corman Railroad Group
- Operates several short-track railroad lines and rail distribution centers throughout the state. Also provides derailment services, equipment rental, and operates a dinner train in the Bardstown area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2014 at 9:59:20 UTC -