become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Kentucky: Society and Culture: Youth
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Youth
Bellewood Presbyterian Homes for Children
- Non-profit agency serving at risk and abused children, from birth to age 21. Lists programs and services, events and career opportunities. Located in Louisville, Lexington and Bowling Green.
Girl Scout Council - Kentuckiana
- Headquarters located in Louisville. Serving over 21,700 girls in 57 counties in Kentucky, Southern Indiana, and Tennessee. Featuring information on service center offices, camps, parent notes, calendars, contacts, resources, and activities.
Girl Scouts of Kentucky's Wilderness Road Council
- Serving 68 Central and Eastern Kentucky counties. Includes program information, contacts, and links. Based in Lexington.
International Order of the Rainbow for Girls - Kentucky
- Provides an overview of the organization, list of events, information about meetings and activities, newsletter and local chapters.
- Open to young men ages 12-21. Includes list of officers, chapter directory, FAQ, and vows.
Kentucky United Methodist Homes for Children & Youth
- Serves families in need with programs located in Versailles and Owensboro. Includes descriptions of services, ways to help, and volunteerism.
Kentucky YMCA Youth Association
- The oldest YMCA teen association in the USA. Information about programs including clubs, conferences, and training programs.
Kentucky Youth Advocates
- An independent voice for Kentucky's children with strategies including research and analysis, case advocacy, public education, administrative negotiation, legislative monitoring, and class-action litigation.
Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky
- Aims to prevent the abuse and neglect of Kentucky's children. Publications, resources, conference information, history, programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Sunrise Children's Services
- Operates ten residential treatment facilities and therapeutic foster care homes throughout the state. Includes program overview, news, employment opportunities and newsletter subscription form. Central office in Mt. Washington.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2013 at 13:22:21 UTC -