become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Kentucky: Society and Culture: Organizations
General Federation of Women's Clubs
Junior Chamber International
National Organization for Women
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Society and Culture: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Organizations
Adoption Bridges of Kentucky
- Licensed adoption agency. Includes staff profiles, newsletters, upcoming seminars and events, and information about the adoption process. Located in Louisville.
Alliance Française of Louisville
- French language and cultural programs for all ages and skill levels. Daytime, evening and weekend classes. Serving the Kentucky/Indiana region.
The Center for Rural Development
- Nonprofit organization providing, promoting, and supporting innovative and sustainable community development solutions in 42 counties. Includes calendar of events, training schedule, details of facilities and contact information. Located in Somerset.
Dare To Care Food Bank
- Volunteer needs, how to start a food drive, news, list of programs, and organization history. Part of the America's Second Harvest network.
God's Pantry Food Bank
- Virtual food drive, hunger statistics, frequently asked questions, hunger quiz, newsletter, and a virtual tour.
Grand Chapter of Kentucky Order of the Eastern Star
- Provides lists of officers and committee members, programs and forms, themes, and links to chapters.
Grand Masonic Lodge of Kentucky
- Free and Accepted Masons. Officers, contact information, lodge directory, photographs, and appendant body information.
Homeless & Housing Coalition of Kentucky
- Statewide advocacy organization for issues of homelessness and affordable housing. Includes list of members, membership brochure, news and community resources.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth
- Citizen activist group concerned with social, economic, and environmental justice related to coal mining, hazardous waste, ownership and taxation of land and minerals, and other topics.
Kentucky Cemetery Association
- Dedicated to foster and encourage the highest ethical standards in the operation, maintenance, and management of cemeteries in the state. Includes its history, a list of officers and directors, a list of past presidents, news and events.
Kentucky Chapter of the American Planning Association
- Brings together practitioners, planning officials, students, and interested citizens into a single and stronger community development forum.
Kentucky Chinese American Association
- Non-profit and non-political organization promoting the appreciation of Chinese culture and heritages and enhancing cross-cultural understanding through educational programs. Includes bylaws, membership activities and photo gallery.
Kentucky Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
- Dedicated to promote and defend the rights of all immigrants and refugees at the local, state, and federal levels. Includes upcoming events and membership information.
Kentucky Domestic Violence Association
- Features mission statement, history, services, projects and resources.
Kentucky Habitat for Humanity
- Providing simple and affordable homes, built in partnership with God's people in need. Includes board of directors list and ways to help.
Kentucky Humanities Council
- Helping Kentuckians learn about history and literature. Provides overview of programs and services.
Kentucky Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
- Religious pro-choice organization. Newsletter, clergypersons' perspectives on abortion, information about the organization's activities, and links.
Kentucky Right to Life Association
- Features events and news about political action seeking legal protection for those who are threatened by abortion, euthanasia, and infanticide.
Kentucky Society Daughters of the American Revolution
- Organized in 1891 and currently has 82 chapters. Provides an overview, links to chapters, and information about the John Fox, Jr. Genealogical Library. Headquarters in Paris.
The Kentucky Society, Children of the American Revolution
- Projects, officers, membership application, local societies, photographs, and events.
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Greater Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana
- Grants the wishes of critically ill children. Information about how to give, volunteer, resources, history, events, and contact,
- Membership based, non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the state's historic resources through education and advocacy. Includes information about programs, services, membership and contact forms. Located in Hodgenville.
South Central Kentucky Militia
- Advocates education, training and preparedness of the citizens of Kentucky and surrounding areas. Includes blog and information about events and activities.
Treenaneel of Kentucky
- A non-religious, non-political, not-for-profit organization, involved in promoting and developing Bengali culture and literature. Includes events, membership details and a resource list. Located in Louisville.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 14, 2013 2:57:04 PM EDT -