become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Arc of Kentucky
- Provides services and supports that will promote lives of value for Kentuckians with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Includes list of chapters within the state, newsletter, directory of comprehensive care centers, and membership information.
Center For Accessible Living
- Disability resource center with offices in Louisville and Murray. Includes history, staff contacts, and testimonials.
Kentucky Assistive Technology Service Network
- Serves state residents of all ages with disabilities of all types. Includes information about publications, funding, events calendar, and links to resources. Located in Louisville.
Kentucky Office for the Blind
- Rehabilitation agency providing services for the blind and visually impaired. Includes information for consumers and employers, office locations and contacts.
VSA Arts of Kentucky
- Dedicated to promoting arts, education and creative expression for all, with an emphasis on persons with disabilities. Includes information about programs, awareness, artists' roster, ways to help, and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 19, 2008 at 10:45:24 UTC -