become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Equestrian
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Kentucky: Recreation and Sports: Equestrian
Vacations and Touring
Regional: North America: United States: Recreation and Sports: Equestrian
Bluegrass Morgan Horse Association
- Offers association bylaws, news, a member directory, show schedules and results, and an inventory list of the group's video library.
Kentucky Dressage Association
- Promotes the sport of dressage and encourages accomplishment primarily through educational programs. Includes membership application, newsletters and events.
Kentucky Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association
- An organization of Thoroughbred owners and trainers helping fellow owners and trainers in need.
Kentucky Natural Gaited Horse Association
- Includes membership form, newsletter, breeder directory, horse registration, show dates and rules, and contacts. Located in Morehead.
Kentucky Quarter Horse Association
- Dedicated to raise the standards of the breed. Includes membership details, events and show schedules and results.
Kentucky Racing Health and Welfare Fund
- A charitable, non-profit organization that helps eligible individuals in the thoroughbred racing industry who demonstrate need. Guidelines, newsletter.
Kentucky Walking Horse Association
- Dedicated to the advancement and promotion of the breed. Includes a membership application, classifieds, a list of officers and board members, and events.
National Racing Compact
- Formed to establish uniform requirements for the national licensing of participants in live, pari-mutuel horse racing to meet uniform standards. Offers information on the organization, license criteria and application, membership, and a listing of commissioners and tracks.
United Professional Horsemen's Association
- International group of professional horse trainers who recognized a need to improve the horse show industry, and define and clarify their professionalism, predominantly in gaited and saddleseat. Contact through phone or e-mail.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:33:38 PM EDT -