become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Kentucky: Society and Culture: Youth
Boys and Girls Clubs of Kentuckiana
- Offers programs and services for area youth. Includes details, ways to help and locations.
Father Maloney's Boys' Haven
- Private, non-profit organization helping abandoned, abused and neglected children. Includes information about services, newsletters, videos, and job and volunteer opportunities.
- Provides treatment programs for severely traumatized children who may be victims of sexual, physical, and/or emotional abuse. Includes profile, information about programs and services, events, ways to help and career opportunities.
Weisskopf Child Evaluation Center
- Intervention program developed specifically for children with special needs. Includes details of clinical services, news and events, giving, staff profiles, FAQs, and referral form.
WHAS Crusade for Children
- Annual fundraising telethon sponsored by WHAS for Kentucky and Southern Indiana special needs children. Provides news, FAQs, history, and online donation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 20, 2013 at 3:07:01 UTC -