become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Kentucky: Localities: L: Lexington: Business and Economy: Shopping
Artists and Galleries
Flowers and Gifts
Regional: North America: United States: Kentucky: Business and Economy: Shopping
Aurora Pools And Spas
- Dealer that sells pools, spas, billiards, bars, and fireplaces.
- Home entertainment specialists since 1922. Includes information about services and products, and hours of operation.
- Offering natural treats, leashes, toys, beds, and grooming supplies. Includes events, photographs, hours and location map.
BlueGrass Home Entertainment
- Specialize in home theater and DirecTV satellite systems.
- Independent music store. Includes list of merchandise, event photographs, and hours.
- Offers beads, tools, books, and classes in jewelry making. Includes profile, product and class descriptions, and FAQ.
Diamond Masters USA Coins
- Specializes in selling unique estate pieces of all time periods, old currency and coins, and certified diamonds. Also buyer of precious metal jewelry items. Includes online catalog and store hours.
Failte Irish Imports
- Offers books, clothing, music, food and pottery. Includes owner's profile, online catalog, recipes, resource links and contact details.
- Provides public safety equipment and apparel. Provides a newsletter, online shopping, product usage and tutorials.
- Specializing in rare, out-of-print books, and used books. Includes profile, inventory catalog, policies and hours.
Grogan' s Healthcare Supply
- Offers complete medical supplies for all durable medical equipment needs. Includes product research, FAQs, a catalog, hours and directions.
- School band and orchestra specialists offering sales, rentals, repairs, and lessons. Includes staff directory, hours and directions.
Hurst Office Plus
- Full line of office supplies, furniture, interior design, and printing and advertising specialties. Includes a product catalog.
- Locally-owned specialty outdoor store, offering products for those that enjoy backpacking, camping, hiking, kayaking and climbing. Includes catalog, order information and business hours.
- Official online store of the University of Kentucky Alumni Association. Offers clothing, novelties, home accessories and gift items. Includes product details, policies and order information.
L.V. Harkness & Company
- Offers fine tableware and gift items including china and porcelain, silver, leather, crystal and trophies of all styles. Includes company profile, online catalog, FAQ, store hours, policies, photographs and hours.
- Offers Guatemalan clothing, jewelry, art ware, and accessories. Includes product catalog, photographs and directions to retail store.
The Mall at Lexington Green
- Features specialty stores along with familiar favorites. Includes sales and events calendar, store directory and hours.
Morris Book Shop
- Offers inventory of over 20,000 books. Includes shop profile, book reviews, hours and directions.
The Peppermint Palm
- Unique shop for those who enjoy family, pets, food, wines, and music.
- Sells, installs, and repairs appliances and electronics. Includes product descriptions, company history, career opportunities, and showroom hours and locations.
- Authorized Bernina dealer and a full-service quilt shop, also offers classes. Includes class schedule, staff profiles, online shopping, hours and location map.
R.E. Fennell Co.
- Shop offering leather supplies and equipment for horses and dogs as well as other leather goods. Includes a walk-through tour of the shop.
The Rag Peddler
- Fabric shop, offering drapery and upholstery fabrics, as well as custom window treatments, bedspreads, pillows, headboards, and cornhole replacement bags. Includes gallery, pricing, hours and location.
Starving Artist Outlet
- Offers custom framing, oil paintings, prints and abstracts. Includes FAQ, photographs, testimonials, hours and location map.
The Thrifty Bookworm
- Specializing in used paperback fiction books. Includes owner's profile, store hours and location.
Victorian Square Shoppes
- Art and clothing to restaurants and collectibles are housed under one roof in the historic downtown area. Includes store directory, history, leasing information, directions and location map.
- Designer/weaver Harriet Giles offers rag rugs, totes, placemats, table runners and accessories. Includes product descriptions and order information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 27, 2014 at 15:20:57 UTC -