become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Autism Support Groups
Substance Abuse Centers and Counseling Services
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Mental Health
Carl D Perkins Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center
- Provides services to individuals with disabilities. Includes details of programs, admissions, a fee schedule, and information about campus life and housing. Located in Thelma.
Christian Care Communities
- Offers specialized services in more than twenty communities across the state to older adults, children and families and individuals with developmental disabilities and acquired brain injuries. Includes program details, employment opportunities and donation information. Based in Louisville.
KAPS - Kentucky Association for Psychology in the Schools
- Devoted to the promotion of educationally and psychologically healthy environments for all children and youth in the state. Includes executive committee directory, events, newsletter, and resources.
Kentuckiana Chapter Autism Society of America (ASA)
- Provides families and individuals affected by autism and related disabilities with support, information, and advocacy.
Kentucky Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Dedicated to the advancement of practice and practices which enhance individual and family well-being. Includes a calendar of events, information about programs, licensing and list of Committee Chairs. Located in Louisville.
- Provides specialized mental health services for individuals in the South Central region of Kentucky. Includes locations, services, history, and employment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 9, 2010 at 22:12:10 UTC -