become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Brain Injury Association of Kentucky
- BIAK is a non-profit agency serving those afflicted. Includes articles, events, and contact information for staff and support groups.
Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
- Providing information and educational resources to firefighting officials throughout the state.
Kentucky Association of Medical Staff Services (KAMSS)
- Provides opportunities for continuing education and improvement of professional knowledge and skills of persons engaged in healthcare activities. Includes events, news and reports, and membership information.
Kentucky Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Association
- KCRA works toward quality and consistency in disease prevention and rehabilitation services across the state. Includes membership benefits and application.
Kentucky Dietetic Association
- Serving the public through the promotion of optimal nutrition, health and well being. Includes upcoming events and photographs.
Kentucky Firefighters Association
- Features a membership application, county road maps, the disaster response plan, fire safety education, and a meeting schedule.
Kentucky Hospital Association
- An advocate for the healthcare facilities, hospitals and healthcare organizations of the State. Information on issues, educational resources and allied societies.
Kentucky Medical Association
- Representing every specialty and type of medical practice in the state. Includes membership information, events, legal issues, physician finder, and public resources. Located in Louisville.
Kentucky Society for Histotechnology
- Nonprofit organization established to foster communication and education among the histotechnologists within the commonwealth. Includes membership application.
Kentucky Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Provides information about licensure, CEUs, membership and convention updates. Located in Lexington.
Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky
- Educates, supports those affected, and strives to prevent the number one birth defect. Includes programs and member activities, a calendar of events, volunteer opportunities, a newsletter and membership information. Located in Louisville.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 17:54:07 UTC -