become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kentucky/Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Fire Fighting Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Appalachia: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Health
Audibel Hearing Center
- Offers services in seven offices. Includes specialist profiles, office hours and map locations.
- Provides a variety of hearing healthcare services including hearing assessments balance, dizziness and rehabilitation, education, and counseling. Includes staff credentials, technology details, and success stories. Located in Lexington and Prestonburg.
The Behavior Home Page
- A collaboration of the Kentucky Department of Education, the Department of Special Education, and Rehabilitation Counseling at UK on student behavior.
Central Kentucky Blood Center
- A listing of upcoming events, donorship information, description of the organization, hours, volunteerism and employment opportunities. Located in Lexington, Somerset, Pikeville and Prestonsburg.
Hospice of the Bluegrass
- Providing quality end of life care to terminally ill patients and their families. Includes information about programs and services, FAQ, volunteerism, and locations.
Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure
- Board information, physician licensure, publications, web resources, and newsletters.
Kentucky EMS Connection
- Provides emergency medical resources, news, employment opportunities, events and references. Also includes a discussion forum, memorial, awards and links to EMS entities for this state.
Passport Health Plan
- Administers Medicaid benefits. Includes member center, press releases and information about providers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2015 at 12:15:03 UTC -