become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kentucky/Government
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Kentucky: Government
Regional: North America: United States: Government
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Appalachia: Government
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Government
- Links to state agencies, bureaus and departments, with sections on laws and courts, veterans services, and employment.
Auditor of Public Accounts
- Provides information about agency programs, services and staff biographies.
Division of Mine Reclamation and Enforcement
- State agency that enforces mining, reclamation and abandoned mine land laws, protecting its citizens, environment and natural resources.
Governor of Kentucky Steve Beshear
- Official site of the Governor of Kentucky provides news, calendar of events and information.
Governor's Office of Agricultural Policy
- Information concerning agriculture in the Commonwealth. Articles, newsletters, press releases, and staff contact details.
Kentucky American's with Disabilities Act Coordinator Information Site
- Provides high-quality education, training and employment opportunities for disabled individuals and the business community, resulting in a skilled workforce and economic vitality in the commonwealth.
Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development
- Provides information about current programs and services designed to assist and educate those doing business in the state.
Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services
- Provides information about child support, foster care, adoption, child abuse, and state-funded medical programs.
Kentucky Commission on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Distributes information to the public, increases the communication both to and from KCDHH, and informs people and institutions of the services offered. Includes staff profiles, publications and a resource library. Located in Frankfort.
Kentucky Commission on Women
- Information on programs and initiatives dedicated to protecting and enhancing the status of women in the state.
Kentucky Court of Justice
- Official site representing the state Judicial branch providing access to state and federal court sites and information.
Kentucky Department for Local Government (DLG)
- Features divisions, a staff directory, a calendar of events, and an index of funding programs.
Kentucky Department of Agriculture
- Provides information for consumers and farmers on state services, initiatives, and programs.
Kentucky Department of Education
- Includes resources for parents, teachers, and administrators and provides information about the state's landmark education reform initiative.
Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions
- Provides information on services and programs, consumer alerts, and relevant legislation.
Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources
- Seasons, WMAs, guides, permits, education.
Kentucky Department of Revenue Online Taxpayer Service Center
- Provides information for individuals and businesses. Download forms and withholding tax tables.
Kentucky Department of the Treasury
- Official news, policy reports, and contact information.
Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs
- Provide benefits counseling, skilled nursing care at state veterans centers, dignified interment at state veterans cemeteries, and special programs for women veterans, homeless veterans and others. Includes events and photo gallery.
Kentucky Division for Air Quality
- Protects human health and the environment in Kentucky by achieving and maintaining acceptable air quality.
Kentucky Division of Conservation
- State agency responsible for development and implementation of sound soil and water conservation programs.
Kentucky Division of Driver Licensing
- Provides vehicle licensing, titling, and registration information as well as forms and contact information.
Kentucky Division of Emergency Management
- Coordinates state emergency management system of mitigation, preparedness, response and recover. Includes news and information about safety, preparedness and homeland security.
Kentucky Division of Energy
- State agency responsible for promoting a healthier, more prosperous and sustainable future through the wise use of energy.
Kentucky Division of Forestry
- State agency responsible for protecting and enhancing the forest resources.
Kentucky Division of Waste Management
- Protects human health and the environment through the development and implementation effective waste management programs.
Kentucky Division of Water
- State agency that manages, protects, and enhances the water resources through voluntary, regulatory, and educational programs.
Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet
- Provides for the protection and preservation of Kentucky's air, land and water resources. Includes details about cleanup efforts, job opportunities, news items, and upcoming events.
Kentucky Environmental Quality Commission
- State agency that facilitates public discussion and resolution of environmental issues, and monitors environmental trends and conditions.
Kentucky Finance and Administration Cabinet
- Provides information about agency functions and services.
Kentucky Housing Corporation
- Provides safe, decent, affordable housing opportunities for very low, low, and moderate-income Kentuckians.
Kentucky Justice Cabinet
- Provides information about state law enforcement and corrections as well as information about those serving on the cabinet.
Kentucky Labor Cabinet
- Provides information pertaining to employer-employee relations, worker protection, minimum wage, and related legislation.
- Public access to legislative information, information about members and committees of the state Senate and House of Representatives, and the Legislative Research Commission (LRC)
- Contains winning lottery numbers, instant games, and related information.
Kentucky Municipal Clerks Association
- Provides opportunities for education, professional development, personal growth and leadership. Includes information about programs, registration forms, and resources.
Kentucky Office of Employment and Training
- Provides job services, unemployment insurance services, Labor Market Information, and training opportunities. Includes service details and office locations.
Kentucky Office of Geographic Information
- The coordinating body for geospatial data and geographic information systems (GIS) technology use, sharing, and implementation.
Kentucky Office of Housing, Buildings and Construction
- Offers information and contacts for the division of fire prevention, building code enforcement, HVAC, and plumbing.
Kentucky Office Of Insurance
- A division of the Public Protection and Regulation Cabinet. State regulatory authority for the insurance industry. Includes news and sections for consumers, agents, and companies.
Kentucky Personnel Cabinet
- Information about state vacancies, applying for employment, employee benefits, forms, and upcoming events.
Kentucky Secretary of State
- Offers information about the functions and services of this agency, voter registration, notary public, business filings, trademarks, and related news.
Kentucky State Board of Accountancy
- Responsible for the examination, licensure, discipline, and oversight of all certified public accountants (CPAs) and CPA firms within the Commonwealth.
Kentucky State Nature Preserves Commission
- State agency that protects the Commonwealth's natural heritage through a system of state nature preserves and through conservation of biodiversity.
Kentucky Tourism Development Cabinet
- Offers access to visitor information in addition to contact information for agency officers.
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
- Information on how to become a contractor, trucking regulations and bid lettings. Also includes local traffic information and live traffic cams.
Kentucky Workforce Development Cabinet
- Offers information about employment services, job opportunities, and training programs.
Kentucky: Cabinet for Health and Family Services - Child Support Enforcement
- Provides information about programs, guidelines, procedures, and available services. [English and Spanish]
Kentucky: Office of Homeland Security
- Leads the state’s coordination and collaboration efforts with public and private preparedness partners. Includes team photos and biographies, information about first response agencies and a downloadable family plan. Located in Frankfort.
Office of Charitable Gaming
- Regulates state charitable gaming laws and regulations through public education, inspections, and licensing. Includes statutes, newsletters, information about training programs, FAQs and a complaint form.
Office of Kentucky Attorney General - Gregory D. Stumbo
- Provides his profile, news and events, programs and divisions.
Office of the Lt. Governor
- Provides his profile, a photo gallery, a schedule request form, and administrative and organizational contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 28, 2013 2:26:24 PM EDT -