become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Museums
Arts and Entertainment
Charles Curtis House Museum
- Mansion listed on the National and State Register of Historic Places and Topeka Landmarks Register and provides a large collection of historical memorabilia and artifacts. Includes history, rates and hours.
Combat Air Museum
- Presents military and aviation-oriented memorabilia, from World War I to the space shuttle program. Includes events calendar, aircraft photos, hours of operation, admissions and map.
Great Overland Station
- Historical railroad museum and education center. Includes information about exhibits, calendar of events, hours, rates, history of the building and directions.
Kansas Museum of History
- Features exhibits, tours, workshops, classes and activities, gift shop, admission fees, hours and location.
Museum of the Kansas National Guard
- Preserving the military heritage of the citizen-soldiers and airman of the state. Includes information about exhibits, hours, upcoming events, research archives and related links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 7, 2015 at 2:08:53 UTC -