become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kansas/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Kansas: Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Fire Fighting Services
Home Health Care Providers
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Kansas Association for the Medically Underserved
- Delivers primary health care services regardless of ability to pay. Includes information about services and programs, calendar, clinic locations and resources.
Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- A site for information Kansas birth, death and marriage records, as well as air quality, waste management, water quality, lab information.
Kansas Health Ethics, Inc.
- Serves as a source of materials, referral and support for patients, families, physicians and nurses, health care providers, lawyers and clergy facing difficult ethical decisions. Located in Wichita.
Kansas Health Foundation
- Latest news, public health media campaigns, and publications.
Kansas Health Insurance Association
- KHIA provides health insurance to Kansas residents who have been denied coverage.
Kansas Home Care Association (KHCA)
- Nonprofit member organization providing leadership, support, advocacy, and services. Information on education, events, directory, and contacts.
Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Regulates physician licensure. Includes mission statement, staff directory, licensing and disciplinary information, regulations, links and resources. Located in Topeka.
Kansas State University Center for Aging
- Kansas State University's Center for Aging coordinates and develops educational and training programs in aging, stimulates aging research, coordinates outreach activities, and serves as a referral center for information on aging resources in Kansas.
Midwest Geriatric Care Managers
- During our lifetime we all experience transitions; times when we journey from one stage to another. These transitions range from chronic illnesses to unexpected health concerns to the normal processes of aging. Geriatric Care Managers can help guide families through these transitions.
University of Kansas Medical Center - General Information
- The University of Kansas Medical Center (KUMC) is a major academic health center located in Kansas City, Kansas.
University of Kansas Medical Center - Rural Health
- Focuses on improving the availability and number of health care providers in rural areas in order to increase access to health care. Includes program overview, newsletters and recruitment center. Located in Wichita.
University of Kansas Medical Center Department of Urology
- Committed to state-of-the-art patient care, teaching tomorrow's physicians, and cutting-edge research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:30:57 AM EST -