become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Executive
Governor Sam Brownback
Kansas County Treasurers Association
- Designed to assist county treasurers with the duties and responsibilities of the Office and serve as a quick reference tool.
Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services
- Advocates and coordinates services to improve the quality of life for seniors and the disabled. Includes online publication information.
Kansas Department for Children and Families
- Provides information about services including child support, economic and employment, prevention and protection, and rehabilitation.
Kansas Department of Administration
- Responsible for providing central services to state and local government, businesses, and the public.
Kansas Department of Agriculture
- Regulates products and facilities related to agriculture, manages water resources, compiles statistical data, and markets and promotes the state's products. Includes contact information.
Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Assures public health and promotes environmental quality in Kansas.
Kansas Department of Insurance
- Regulates the insurance industry in Kansas. Also includes information and assistance on selecting insurance and filing consumer complaints.
Kansas Department of Labor
- Offers information on workers' services, training programs and initiatives, and employment opportunities.
Kansas Department of Revenue
- Collects taxes and fees and enforces the tax laws of Kansas, as well as drivers licenses and liquor licenses
Kansas Department of Transportation (KDOT)
- Department responsible for road and bridge maintenance, transportation planning, contract compliance, and transportation-related administrative support.
Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks
- Manages the natural resources of Kansas, regulates hunting, and administrates the state park system
Kansas Development Finance Authority (KDFA)
- Works with qualifying public and private entities to identify financial resources and appropriate financial structures, including capital finance mechanisms available to governmental and qualifying private enterprises.
Kansas Forest Service
- Offers a range of services, including technical assistance to rural landowners, community tree boards and departments, federal excess property to rural fire districts, and conservation tree sales. Includes news, publications, FAQs, links and contact information.
Office of the Attorney General
- Provides biographical information about the current Attorney General as well as an overview of related divisions and services.
Office of the Secretary of State
- Performing statutory duties related to the administration of statewide elections, business entities and the uniform commercial code. Includes FAQs, publications, links and contact information.
Office of the State Treasurer
- Includes profile, divisions, public services, agency services, press releases and suggested links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 22, 2015 at 23:56:35 UTC -