become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Executive
Governor Sam Brownback
Department of Labor
- Offers information on workers' services, training programs and initiatives, and employment opportunities.
Kansas County Treasurers Association
- Designed to assist county treasurers with the duties and responsibilities of the Office and serve as a quick reference tool.
Kansas Department of Agriculture
- Regulates products and facilities related to agriculture, manages water resources, compiles statistical data, and markets and promotes the state's products. Includes contact information.
Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Assures public health and promotes environmental quality in Kansas.
Kansas Department of Insurance
- Regulates the insurance industry in Kansas. Also includes information and assistance on selecting insurance and filing consumer complaints.
Kansas Department of Revenue
- Collects taxes and fees and enforces the tax laws of Kansas, as well as drivers licenses and liquor licenses
Kansas Department of Transportation (KDOT)
- Department responsible for road and bridge maintenance, transportation planning, contract compliance, and transportation-related administrative support.
Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks
- Manages the natural resources of Kansas, regulates hunting, and administrates the state park system
Kansas Forest Service
- Offers a range of services, including technical assistance to rural landowners, community tree boards and departments, federal excess property to rural fire districts, and conservation tree sales. Includes news, publications, FAQs, links and contact information.
Kansas Secretary of State - Ron Thornburgh
- Serves all Kansans by performing numerous statutory duties related to the administration of statewide elections, business entities and the uniform commercial code. Includes FAQs, publications, links and contact information.
Kansas State Treasurer
- Information about the current administration as well as office programs and services.
Kansas State Treasurer - Lynn Jenkins
- Includes profile, divisions, public services, agency services, press releases and suggested links.
Office of the Attorney General
- Provides biographical information about the current Attorney General as well as an overview of related divisions and services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2014 at 19:38:26 UTC -