become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Youth
Child and Family Policy Center
- Uses research to improve state and federal policy regarding children and families. News, publications, Iowa projects, and national projects.
Children and Families of Iowa
- A private, nonprofit human services agency headquartered in Des Moines, with programs operating from Ankeny, Council Bluffs, Centerville, Creston, Fort Dodge, Knoxville, Newton and Ottumwa.
Four Oaks, Inc. of Iowa
- One of the largest private, not-for-profit child welfare/juvenile justice organizations in the state, serving all 99 counties from eleven cities. Includes details of programs, volunteer roles, employment opportunities and a newsletter. Located in Cedar Rapids.
Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa
- Comprised of 74 counties and offers five program levels. Includes membership, program events, forms and publications, adult education and online shop.
Hawkeye Area Council - Boy Scouts of America
- Serving youth in seven counties. Includes calendar, camps, training, districts, contact information and on-line forms.
Prevent Child Abuse in Iowa
- Works to end child abuse through parent education, home visitor, sexual abuse prevention, young parents programs, and crisis child care.
- Private, non-profit social service agency offering preventative and therapeutic treatment services to youth and families. Includes details of programs and services, FAQs, ways to help and office locations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 25, 2012 at 18:05:04 UTC -