become an editor
the entire directory
only in Iowa/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Iowa: Society and Culture
Clubs and Lodges
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Midwest: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: North America: United States: Iowa
Horizons - A Family Service Alliance
- Dedicated to providing opportunities for human development in order to improve the quality of individual and family lives. Includes information about services, events, news, volunteerism and office locations.
- Nonprofit organization committed to bringing the humanities to life and to the public through interactive programming, publications, and events. Includes information about grants, traveling exhibits, speakers bureau and reading and discussion groups. Located in Iowa City.
Iowa Community Action Association
- Advocates for state and federal policy that addresses the needs of low-income and disadvantaged citizens of the state. Events, member agencies, and statistics.
Iowa Family Policy Center
- Dedicated to preserve and strengthen the state's most valuable and vital resource, its families. Includes upcoming events, legislative updates, audio programs, party platforms, resources, and an online newsletter. Located in Pleasant Hill.
Iowa Right to Life Committee
- Provides pro-life resources for pregnancy help, the history of abortion, and abstinence. State and local legislation overview available.
Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation
- Established by the Fair Board to conduct a capital campaign for the renovation and preservation of the historic Iowa State Fairgrounds. Includes information about projects, giving programs, newsletter and staff profiles. Located in Des Moines.
Iowans for L.I.F.E.
- Pro-life organization working to educate the public on the life issues of abortion, infanticide and euthanasia. Includes information about projects, issues, action alerts and volunteer opportunities.
Leave A Legacy Iowa
- Effort that is focused on education to promote charitable planned giving. News, events, forms and other resources.
Lutheran Family Service of Iowa
- A statewide human service agency that serves individuals, couples, families and children in need. Counseling, adoption, and support groups.
Lutheran Services in Iowa
- Serving troubled, abused, neglected, abandoned and at-risk children and families. Programs, news, events, volunteer opportunities and employment.
State Association for the Preservation of Iowa Cemeteries
- Open to anyone interested in the restoration and maintenance of Pioneer cemeteries in the state. Includes membership details, list of officers and board members, information about restoration projects and events.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 3:24:04 PM EDT -