become an editor
the entire directory
only in Central/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Iowa: Regions: Central: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Iowa: Health
AIDS Project of Central Iowa
- Non-profit organization providing personalized direct care services to people living with or affected by HIV/AIDS. Includes care services, news and events, articles and a volunteer application form. Located in Des Moines.
Central Iowa Family Planning
- Provides information about clinical services and hours. Located in Marshalltown, Grinnell and Toledo.
- Walk-in urgent care clinics located in Johnston, West Des Moines and Altoona. Includes physicians' profiles, information about services, FAQs, directions and hours.
Iowa River Hospice
- Serving patients with end-of-life illness and their families in Marshall, Tama, southern Grundy and Hardin Counties. Includes information about services, team directory, lending library and volunteerism. Located in Marshalltown.
Iowa Rivers Chapter American Red Cross
- Offering disaster, health and safety services to people in Hardin, Jasper, Marshall, Poweshiek and Tama counties. Includes information about services, donations, volunteer opportunities, calendar of events and office hours. Located in Marshalltown.
McFarland Clinic PC
- A large physician owned multi-specialty clinic located in central Iowa. Features services and specialties, network locations and maps, health information and clinical news.
Substance Abuse Treatment Center Unit of Iowa (SATUCI)
- Provides outpatient treatment and education services to the citizens of Marshall, Hardin, Tama, and Poweshiek counties.
Vision Park Family Eye Care
- Providing comprehensive eye examinations. Includes information about products and services, and office hours. Located in Urbandale and West Des Moines.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 6:24:12 UTC -